48 hour SALE

Started by messer84, December-30-10 20:12

Previous topic - Next topic

messer84

I have some extra accessories that I want to sell and I wanted to offer them to other forum members first. After 48 hours (Sunday 12:00 am) I am going to list what ever items that haven't sold on Ebay. I will only accept PayPal.

All prices include shipping. I will consider all offers.

Please email me at [email protected]

1)SOLD

2)SOLD

3)SOLD

4)SOLD

5)   Brand new/ never used LR Synthetic Pearl Grips - $25.00

6)SOLD

cedarview kid

Nice grips. I'm tempted on the boot grips.

But... every time I see the pink rubber grips, I laugh out loud. I have a set of those, although I'm not sure where I've placed them since my last move.

quickdraw

I will take a set of boot grips.  Give me a day or two to get back from vacation if you can.

mndoug

I'll take the other set of boot grips... what's your PayPal address?

bleak_window

My wife has informed me that I will be buying the oversized pink grips for my Black Widow.  Email sent to the gmail address...

westerly1965

Any chance I could get you to measure the pearl grips from the base to the screw and from the top to the screw to see if I can make them fit on my freedom arms mini?  If you could I would really appreciate it!

quickdraw

My pay pal account is a mess.  I will not be able to do a pay pal transaction till I figure this thing out.  I will back out on boot grips for time being.

Bubba

I'll take #3 & 4 if they are still available !!

3) Brand new/ never used LR belt buckle - $30.00

4) Used over sized rubber grips Magnum - $15.00
Those who adapt control the future
Gun Websites

westerly1965

Just sent you an email to the gmail addy on the pearls let me know if you still have them thanks!

traveller

Since Quickdraw is backing out, does that mean a set of boot grips is avaiable?   If so, I am interested if they are for a 22lr mini and the price is right (not sure as the original post detail has been removed).  

Thanks.

quickdraw

I did back out.   They should still be available.

bleak_window

I will take the boot grips if they are still available.  I will wait for confirmation in this thread from Messer84, then send the payment via PayPal.

traveller

Bleak_Widow,

Ummm - that is what I said (if they are for a 22lr).

bleak_window

The boot grips are for the mag frame, not the lr frame.

messer84

Everything is SOLD but the LR Synthetic Pearl Grips .

Thanks

Messer84

westerly1965

BUMP I bought the LR synthetic pearl grips to try and retrofit them to my Freedom Arms mini.  As it turns out the grips are just to small to cover the frame.  I do have to say though thanks for the fast shipping Messer got them in two days!  At any rate if anybody else was interested in them let me know and you can have them for what I paid which was 25 including shipping.  If not I'll throw em on ebay but thought I would let you guys know first.

bleak_window

Got the large pink grips today, thanks for the speedy shipping, they work great, the lady of the house is happy!

heyjoe

those synthetic pearl grips would look good on the engraved 22 short on gunbroker.
It's too bad that our friends cant be here with us today

westerly1965

LR synthetics are sold..but your right Joe they would have looked good on the shorty..