Spotted: Black 1 5/8" Ported Mag Mini with Pearl "Spade" grips

Started by Teddydogno1, September-25-13 19:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Teddydogno1

A shop near me stocks quite a few Minis...maybe 15 or 20 in the case ranging from Shorts to Sidewinders to Earl "Sheriffs".  One caught my eye as mentioned above:   Black 1 5/8" Ported Mag Mini with Pearl "Spade" grips.  It looks like the Talo Blackjack except for the pearl grips rather than wood.  I don't see this on the Talo listing, or the NAA website (regular or Special Edition pages).  Can anyone provide detail?  Is this a current product?  In demand?  I'm really tempted... 

EDIT:  Found it on the current Talo S.E. page...it's the BlackJack II.

Rob

ljutic

Quote from: Teddydogno1 on September-25-13 19:09
A shop near me stocks quite a few Minis...maybe 15 or 20 in the case ranging from Shorts to Sidewinders to Earl "Sheriffs".  One caught my eye as mentioned above:   Black 1 5/8" Ported Mag Mini with Pearl "Spade" grips.  It looks like the Talo Blackjack except for the pearl grips rather than wood.  I don't see this on the Talo listing, or the NAA website (regular or Special Edition pages).  Can anyone provide detail?  Is this a current product?  In demand?  I'm really tempted... 

EDIT:  Found it on the current Talo S.E. page...it's the BlackJack II.

Rob

I'd have one if the didn't come ported.  A true black beauty that I would be honored to carry with pride.
Owner and Author of the Pocket Guns and Gear blog.