LLAMA MICROMAX .380ACP/.32NAA/.32ACP

Started by MR_22, October-18-13 14:10

Previous topic - Next topic

MR_22

Here's a gun I'd love to buy, but it ain't gonna happen. It's a nickel-plated Llama Micromax .380 with two conversion barrels: .32NAA and .32ACP. Plus about 8 magazines and the box and extra springs and a holster. If it weren't $800, I might buy it. Like, if it were $400, maybe I would. But no way he'd go that low, I'm sure. Cool setup, tho.

http://www.armslist.com/posts/921646/wausau-wisconsin-handguns-for-sale-trade--nickel-llama-micromax--380-kit-suppressor-ready

TwoGunJayne

Wow. Sad to say, that if it were not a Llama, I'd jump on that like hot candy and burn my tongue.

Some people love that make. I love conversion stuff. It's a quandry... to be attracted or take a cold shower. I'm used to cold showers, it's my life.

MR_22

I'm not a huge Llama fan either, but it's the price that preventing me from getting it.

Uncle_Lee

I like Llama.
I could afford the price.
I just don't get to Wausau, Wisconsin that often.
In this lifetime, I have never been there, maybe next time...... 8)
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

TwoGunJayne

I'd do it in a heartbeat if that were a Tanfoglio or a Colt or something.

Uncle_Lee

Tanfoglio is a company that puts out a pretty good product.
Back when FIE was importing some junk, their Tanfoglio guns were good solid built guns.
People just saw that the FIE that they bought was junk so they thought everything imported by FIE must be junk.
You have to watch because some of their models were made by different manufactures.
The little Titan 25, if made by Tanfoglio is a good solid little gun. If not the one made by Tanfoglio, it is a rattle, little piece of junk.
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

I

A junk Titan (not the good kind) was recently confiscated by local cops in a raid. The officer (who knew what was up,) ejected the mag, cycled the slide with finger not on the trigger. BOOM! Yeah. Junk guns are junk. The local crime rag, of course, talked no end of insults about him.

I'm agreeing with you, sir. Fortunately, nobody was hurt.