Thanksgiving!!!!

Started by nastruck, November-28-13 08:11

Previous topic - Next topic

nastruck

Wishing everyone on the forum and at North American Arms a very Happy Thanksgiving. Love these little firearms. Keep up the good work yea all!!!!   8)

Harold

boone123

Nastruck,  Plus 1+++++++!
Looking forward to turkey dinner, and a couple of hours of plinking in the country.
Life is GOOD!

Goatpacker

We are fireing up the turkey fryer down here!!! Happy Thanksgiving to all y'all, enjoy the season!!!

Dinadan

I agree - Happy Thanksgiving to all of you folks. Our turkey is in the oven!

postalman

The turkey is cooking and already smelling SOOO good. No plinking today  >:( but at least there's family and football!

Happy Thanksgiving to all!
"Let the gun therefore be the constant companion of your walks."- Thomas Jefferson

heyjoe

Happy Thanksgiving! Goatpacker dont burn down the house. 
It's too bad that our friends cant be here with us today

Goatpacker

Quote from: heyjoe on November-28-13 10:11
Happy Thanksgiving! Goatpacker dont burn down the house.
That is Sooo Funny because we usually have some kind of excitement when frying turkeys!!! My Bro in Law is a Ft Worth Fireman and working today, says he hates working on T-giving because they are non stop putting out fires on people's decks!!! Frying turkeys gives the men a purpose while standing outside smoking cigars and drinking beer!!! Frying 2, one with Cajun butter injected, and the other injected with Canadian Hunter whiskey!!! A little north and south working here!!!

tranquilo

President Abraham Lincoln's Thanksgiving Proclamation of October 3, 1963 starts this way:  " The year that is drawing toward its close has been filled with the blessings of fruitful fields and healthful skies.  To these bounties, which are so constantly enjoyed that we are prone to forget the source from which they come, others have been added which are of so extraordinary a nature that they cannot fail to penetrate and soften the heart which is habitually insensitive to the ever watchful providence of Almighty God."

Later Lincoln writes:  " No human counsel hath devised, nor hath any mortal hand worked out these great things.  They are the gracious gifts of the Most High God, who while dealing with us in anger for our sins, hath nevertheless remembered mercy."

Happy Thanksgiving to all and may the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with you.

PaducahMichael

I'm thankful for the fellowship on this forum.

I'm thankful for my family and the bonds of love.

I'm thankful for the many blessings we have in our Country and praying for their continuation.

Thank you, Lord, for everything.
"The world is made for people who aren't cursed with self awareness."

bud