NAA 22 magnum Pug review that surprised me

Started by gunman10000, December-08-13 07:12

Previous topic - Next topic

gunman10000

I loved the look and feel of the 22 magnum Pug the first time I seen it.
I thought the gun would be more a less a toy to add to my collection.
After running this gun through all the paces I realized that this little gun is
is a valid self-defense or survival tool.  At 6.4oz you can always have it on you.
Please check out the video I did while evaluating this gun.
The video link is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vXdRbYVRU4.
This gun never leaves my pocket now unless I am shooting it.
The NAA Pug is a great little gun.

bud

VKSMINI

Great Job Gunman, The Pug is my wifes daily carry. She can hit things with her Pug that I miss with my Widow. In my opinion the .22 Mag is very under rated today. There is no good excuse to be un armed with the guns that are available today.

Kevin55

I was jonesing to get a Black Widow.
Now I am jonesing to get a Pug.
Neither are for sale in Kalifornistan.

bayougirl

I just watched a video by another person (Ohio something was his name) and it really surprised me. He had a 22 mag, was shooting at target about 30-35 feet away. He missed almost all his shots. He stated that the weapon was hitting 8 inches to low. I don't mean to insult anyone,but I find that almost impossible. Unless he was missing on purpose. I have owned a 22mag 1 5/8" barrel for about 15 years. It's one of the most dead on Bull's  eye gun I own. My weapons trainers was so impressed with it that he went and bought 2 of them. I have used this weapon for my CCWP renewal. I had to shoot from 25 yards, in a kneeling position and still got all 5 shots center mass. This weapon is one awesome little guy. The only problem I have with it, is finding ammo. Love my NAA Mini. I never leave home without her.   

nastruck

Quote from: bayougirl on December-15-13 00:12
I just watched a video by another person (Ohio something was his name) and it really surprised me. He had a 22 mag, was shooting at target about 30-35 feet away. He missed almost all his shots. He stated that the weapon was hitting 8 inches to low. I don't mean to insult anyone,but I find that almost impossible. Unless he was missing on purpose. I have owned a 22mag 1 5/8" barrel for about 15 years. It's one of the most dead on Bull's  eye gun I own. My weapons trainers was so impressed with it that he went and bought 2 of them. I have used this weapon for my CCWP renewal. I had to shoot from 25 yards, in a kneeling position and still got all 5 shots center mass. This weapon is one awesome little guy. The only problem I have with it, is finding ammo. Love my NAA Mini. I never leave home without her.   

Your so right bayoungirl. I own the 1 5/8 mini also and shot at roughly 30 feet. Took a little practice to find the sight plane but it is a very accurate little weapon. Love these MINI!!!!    ;)