NAA gear-hats, sweatshirt etc.

Started by luke1, March-01-14 15:03

Previous topic - Next topic

luke1

I'm just wondering if there is anything like that out there.  i suppose if there was, then they would probably be selling that type of stuff from this website.  I do seem to remember a t-shirt on ebay sometime ago when i was scrolling through NAA stuff looking for some grips etc.

I'd would mind showing pride of ownership and for that matter, I've always like the NAA logo.  If there's enough interest, maybe NAA would design up some gear....

anybody interested?

Who knows, it might even sell a product or two, I've sold some NAA gear to some folk just by plain ol' word of mouth..

luke1

I wouldn't mind that is...and yeah, I've helped put a few minis in some shooters hands...

trying to regulate my kids while typing this.....ugh.

jw1128

cfsharry

NAA logo swim trunks with a waterproof pocket.

G50AE

Quote from: cfsharry on March-11-14 20:03
NAA logo swim trunks with a waterproof pocket.

How about a NAA logo wetsuit?

TwoGunJayne

I'd like a Black Widow emblem, but as a wearable pin. If it said "NAA" in subdued lettering at the bottom, that'd be great. If not, just as well.

redhawk4

NAA does have some stuff like this caps and pins, I have a cap and a Mini and Guardian Pin that I got on a factory visit.
Old Enough to Know Better - Still Too Young to Care

I "Acted the Fool" so often in School they made me get an Equity Card

heyjoe

i wouldnt advertise i have a gun however a pair of swim trunks with a waterproof pocket would be useful.
It's too bad that our friends cant be here with us today

G50AE

Quote from: heyjoe on March-12-14 11:03
i wouldnt advertise i have a gun however a pair of swim trunks with a waterproof pocket would be useful.

That sounds like a very "tactical" idea.

mndoug

I haven't been on the board for a long time, but back when I was, others had this same interest.  So I created a series of t-shirts, etc. with the NAA logo and NAA product stuff.  You can still buy them here:  http://www.cafepress.com/codycollection

All items are sold at my cost.

Have fun!

swolf

Hey Doug!  "Thot you was dead"!?!  Good to see you are still around an keeping an eye on things here.  As a fellow MNesot'n I miss your input.  And Thanks for the reminder of the NAA stuff.

mndoug

SWOLF - Well, actually I'm not in Minnesota anymore... last winter BROKE my spirit.  Sure glad I wasn't there this year!  I guess I should change my handle to FLDoug... 'cause I relocated to Naples, FL in October.   :)

Goatpacker

Florida is a hell of a lot better place to be in the t-shirt business!