.22lr mini w/folding grips in necklace kydex holster....slight problem

Started by luke1, February-19-14 14:02

Previous topic - Next topic

luke1

Yeah, I get OCD about my EDC set-up, especially when it comes to my NAA collection.  I've got a guy at work that makes really cool kydex holsters to wear around my neck for ultra discreet carry/back up options.  I just order the collapsable folding grip for my .22lr.  I thought it would be a better option to wear it in this configuration and still guarantee a good grip should the horrible occasion ever arise.

Anyway, I installed the folding holster grip and there's some wobble issues going on.  The folding holster grips on my other NAA's?....absolutely bank vault, with no wobble or play to them at all when installed.  I love NAA and sing their praises to friends and family, and certainly this isn't a deal breaker, but I'm just more dissapointed than anything.  I suppose that I can just go back to the old grips, but like I say...the option of just pulling on the holster grip and yanking from the kydex seemed like a cool idea.....any thoughts on how to fix?  it looks like the inner plates just aren't fitted/molded to the mini revolver well enough...38 bucks plus shipping pffffhhh.

NAA forever........

RogueTS1

I believe most if not all of them do so; hence some around here refer to the folding grips as something akin to "floppy wobblers."
Wounds of the flesh a surgeon's skill may heal but wounded honour is only cured with steel.

heyjoe

make sure they are the right ones for the LR and they are not for the magnum
It's too bad that our friends cant be here with us today