You only get one NAA product. Which one is it?

Started by TwoGunJayne, March-14-14 07:03

Previous topic - Next topic

TwoGunJayne

For me, it'd be a FIXED-SIGHT Black Widow conversion. It seems to hit all sorts of sweet spots.

I really like the oversize rubber grips.

My second would be an adjustable Mini Master conversion.
Third would be a Hogleg conversion.

I like the versatility. I also like velocity. These rimfires really stomp out of a 4-6" barrel.

TeeJay37

Same as you. It's my first because its so versatile.

Goatpacker

Realistically, Widow for sure. My next purchase will be a AS MMaster.

But I I could "Get" one like as in for free, since I'm dreaming it would be a Breaktop Ranger!

redhawk4

I would have to say a Guardian 380 as it's my EDC, my smaller guns are for backup or for those occasions where ultra "concealability" trumps all else. So I couldn't see my Guardian go and just keep a Mini - assuming we can keep other makes of guns my Beretta 950 would have to fill the extra small role.

I don't like any threads like this the thought of having to get rid of any of my guns makes me feel anxious :)
Old Enough to Know Better - Still Too Young to Care

I "Acted the Fool" so often in School they made me get an Equity Card

TwoGunJayne

RogueTS1

Wounds of the flesh a surgeon's skill may heal but wounded honour is only cured with steel.

redhawk4

Quote from: TwoGunJayne on March-14-14 10:03
Get more to compensate. :)

I've been doing my best - nothing like some retail therapy to help overcome anxiety :)
Old Enough to Know Better - Still Too Young to Care

I "Acted the Fool" so often in School they made me get an Equity Card

nastruck

Always the odd ball! Short for me! Coolest gun ever!!!! ;D

swmp9jrm

I started with the Pug. But mini's are like Lay's potato chips - betcha can't buy just one!
NAA Pug, NAA Black Widow Combo
Fast Cars, Slow Scopes
'Chance favors the prepared mind' - Louis Pasteur

millsriver

I vote for the Black Widow conversion.
When the government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

blue_heron

The Pug with nite-sights and I don't leave home without it. ;)

tocsn40

I want the one with 5 shots and comes in a small package ..
Tocsn40

Donzo

If only one...I would go with  .22LR 1 1/8".  The big sell point for NAA minis is their small size - this is a great small weapon.  You go with the magnums and you are getting closer to many other guns in the market concerning size. 

heyjoe

It's too bad that our friends cant be here with us today

PugNStuff

Black Widow conversion, second choice would be the Pug.
.22 LR 1-1/8
.22 M Blackjack
.22 M Pug D
.22 M Pug T
.22 M BlackWidow

Kentucky Kevin

1 1/8 22 floppy it's carried more than any other, and noticely  smaller that the conversion
Jesus loves YOU all of you
"Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants – but debt is the money of slaves."

swolf

BW conversion.  BUT, I carry and shoot my shorty a LOT more often.

mikemgb

I only have one, a 1 1/8 LR version, it's the ideal size for deep concealment and easy carry.

MR_22

JES14352

STUBBORN AS A MISSOURI MULE.......

SteveZ-FL

Thought about this for a while.  Have two which are set up differently.  I feel comfortable firing both.

The .22WMR 1 1/8 has oversized rubber grips and a new laserlyte. I pocket-carry it a lot with an Uncle Mike's #2 holster.  I carry this a lot when wearing jeans or cargos.

The .22LR 1 1/8 has the holster grip (new style) and gets pocket-carried in a small leather pouch I use as a pocket holster for it (no lint ever!).  I carry this a lot when wearing shorts.

So, I guess my answer is "seasonal." As it's getting warmer here in Central FL, the .22WMR until April 1st.  After then, the .22LR.

...SteveZ

"...you never need a gun until you need it badly" - from WEB Griffin's The Honor of Spies, and Victory and Honor.

Sonny

IMHO, the same .22 LR that I've been carrying forever. That cartridge rocks in general for many reasons. .22 mag is so marginally better in a short barrel that it makes little difference in performance. The Mag has more marketing value in it than extra punch. Not real sure why the .22 Short model exists either since the difference in overall size is so little there. Shorts can be fired in an LR model.

Kevin55

Welcome to Kommiefornia.
You can get the 1-1/8 barrel in lr, magnum, or convertible.  That's it.  Possibly a 4" barreled one, such as the mini master.  At that size, might as well target shoot with the MkII or Bobcat.

I have the .22lr with holster grip as 22mag is bigger and heavier.  the short 1-1/8 barrel make the mag about the same as a .22lr.  2" or longer to justify having the mag, unless you like loud muzzle flash.

If they would sell the out here, the Black Widow convertible would be tops.

If I could custom order anything, it would be a magnum frame, Pug sights, 2.5" or 2" barrel, 22lr/mag, Cvang grips.   Basically, a buntline with better sights and grips.

grayelky

So far, this does not apply to me, as I do not live in Calif, nor Illinois. Georgia is still a free state!
Guns are a lot like parachutes:

"If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again"

CCW_Badges