BlackJack II Value

Started by greasemonkeyjmj, March-27-14 17:03

Previous topic - Next topic

greasemonkeyjmj

I picked up a Blackjack II today, it is unfired in the box, and it still has the cardboard sleeve on the case.I was wondering how much they are selling for these days, I am hoping i didnt overpay.

thanks

TwoGunJayne

Hate to say, but it's kind of what you can find someone willing to pay if you're the seller. If you're the buyer, it's kind of the other way around.

I can speak for no seller or buyer other than me. Sorry, sir. The market's just too crazy right now to trust a reference or resale manual. Price guides kind of went out the window.

Goatpacker

I guess whatever you paid for it is what they are selling for these days.

Dinadan

A few Blackjack IIs have sold on Gunbroker for $295 to $339.

greasemonkeyjmj

Well I gave $325 for it, so I guess I am in that range, but at least buying from a individual I saved taxes,shipping and transfer fees, and he also had a custom made knife and sheath that matches the gun that he sold me for half price.

Goatpacker

I'd say you did good.

TwoGunJayne

Yeah, that's an uncommon model. You have to bite the bullet when you find one if you really wanted it.

Dinadan

Quote from: TwoGunJayne on March-31-14 09:03
Yeah, that's an uncommon model. You have to bite the bullet when you find one if you really wanted it.

My problem was that I never knew I really wanted one until I saw it in a shop. A few days later I realized that my life had an empty space that only that Blackjack could fill. I paid $300 for one that looked NIB.
http://naaminis.com/smf/index.php?topic=4422.0