Talo Riverboat FS

Started by naafanatic, June-25-14 11:06

Previous topic - Next topic

naafanatic

I have a limited edition 1 of 500 Talo Riverboat set for sale.  I'm asking $800, exactly what I paid for it.

NOTL21

Same message, different refrain...if Grady passes, please pm me next to complete sale.

naafanatic

I just pulled it out to look at it again.  I'm having a difficult time parting with it. It's such a nice set! I can't believe how much that spider recently sold for on gunbroker.  Makes me wonder what the market value on this set is.

MR_22

Quote from: naafanatic on June-26-14 13:06
I just pulled it out to look at it again.  I'm having a difficult time parting with it. It's such a nice set! I can't believe how much that spider recently sold for on gunbroker.  Makes me wonder what the market value on this set is.

You and me both. I regret selling my Talos already. :( At least I'm hanging onto the Snake Eyes--my favorite.

naafanatic

I like the snake eyes a lot too. It's a toss up between that one and riverboat as my favorite. 

NOTL21

Tell me when you decide if you are selling or not.

I am not sure why the Spider went as high as it did.

I believe is was the first Talo for NAA.

MR_22

Quote from: NOTL21 on June-26-14 17:06
Tell me when you decide if you are selling or not.

I am not sure why the Spider went as high as it did.

I believe is was the first Talo for NAA.

I'm not planning to sell soon but if I do, it won't be cheap. LOL.

Actually, I think The Spider was #3. The first in 2005 was the Riverboat Gambler, then in 2006 they put out the Snake Eyes. The Spider didn't come out until 2008.

I always thought The Spider came out first, too, because it seems so much more rare than the others before it. I'm not sure why it seems to be harder to get and goes for more money. I was never able to get one because of that. I had a chance to get one for $500 once a number of years ago and I kick myself for not grabbing it.

See: http://www.taloinc.com/north_american_arms.htm

grady

naafanatic, pleae contact me. e-mail [email protected]      phone  717-898-0550

NOTL21

Did the naafanatic ever respond?  If you pass, I want a shot!

grady

Yes he did. I bought the RiverBoat Gambler.  Grady

NOTL21

Congratulations...leave it to me in your will.  Any others wanting to sell please let me know.