Mrmadhat,Im not dead

Started by mrmadhat, April-24-11 11:04

Previous topic - Next topic

mrmadhat

hey guys,

just posting to let you know Im not dead.

as many of you know I have had very limited access to a number of my accounts and internet all together. due to some life effecting events I have been shut down for a few weeks, I am starting to get things going again, but I am running behind and I am on hold for a number of orders until I can get a few things worked out..

I do think of you guys and will pop in when I can. hopefully some things will work out so as I can get back to 100% soon.

if you are waiting for a responce from me and I have not replied most chances are I didnt get your email, I have lost allot of emails in all of the confusion.

thanks for your concerns, and for those of you waiting on leather, Thank you for your patience.

Best regards,

Jason aka mrmadhat

lewiss

Hope all works out for you, and you are back to "normal" as soon as possible!

kycliff

Good luck to you & take your time....

heyjoe

Its good to see you arent pushing up spring daisies in the Rockies.

Jason I hope things work out well for you very soon. I hope that the life effecting events work out for the best for all involved and that you are back on your feet soon. You are a good guy, I wish you the best.
It's too bad that our friends cant be here with us today

jupiter7

We all wish you the best! Hope it all works out!

skarrd

glad your still among us,we wish you and yours the best,take care.

tocsn40

wecome home Mr Madhat
Tocsn40

fordfan

Take care of yourself first! The rest of the world can wait!

grayelky

If my email about the grips was one that did not get lost, pretend it did. I have others I can use. Take your time and take care of your self and your family first. Tend to your other customers before worrying about my stuff. I am in no rush.
Guns are a lot like parachutes:

"If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again"

tacc1

I'm glad you're back!  Not the same when  

you're not here.  Still enjoying the craftsmanship of your holsters.  It's like having

an 'artist's original" so to speak.

TACC1

mrmadhat

Thanks guys

I will do my best to get in here and post as much as possible

tocsn40

stop posting sew man sew ....  

just joking I always like your post  

if you have any holsters that don't find there way home with who orderd them for some reason remeber to post. It mad me feel like I went to the head of the line with the black widow holster i got from you. lololol
Tocsn40

jerry25403

Jason,

My name is Jerry Juliana.  I am happy to find you alive and well.  Many thanks to Mr. Chisholm for making me aware of this thread.   I've been sending you unanswered emails for several weeks now.  I have an order in with you that should have been ready around this week.  I understand you may be backlogged, but please send me an email letting me know you haven't forgotten, and with a prospective new date of arrival.

mrmadhat

Jerry,

your profile is not allowing pm's can you turn them on or email me at [email protected]

skarrd

to repeat what Jerry25403 said i also have an order in with you just need an update on them and when they might be ready i will try and turn pm's on,if i cant i will try to email you with my info at the address above.

thanks,

Steven K.

jerry25403

Jason, Tuesday (4/26) I emailed you at the address above, and have not yet received a reply.  Please let me know the status of my order.  

Jerry

grayelky

Jerry25403-

Welcome to the forum!

mrmadhat

OK, folks. I havent wanted to broadcast this but I am feeling like I am not getting many options here.... I am currently fighting for survival of both a legal battle as well as the possiblity of devorce, I have been blocked out of a number of my accounts both monitary and email, I have had to rely on my wife forwarding email messages to me and there are many lost in the proccess, I do not have much access to the internet. I am working to regain access to some of my guns and or get some temporary guns to work with, I have been entirely at the liberty of other peoples time frames in all facets of my life for the last 5 and a half weeks. I am doing my best to get things out, I am doing my best to fullfil my obligations, but I am trying to survive myself as well.. I realize there are allot of orders and money tied in limbo here and I am doing my best to fix things as fast as I can.. I am fighting for everything I love, everything I have, my rights, my family, and for my survival here, please have some patience, I am doing everything I can about this entire situation.

lohman446

I remember when I was new here.  See how I used the word was and made it sound like I am not.  I asked a question regarding kydex shaping.  Mrmadhat offered me advice and answered any question I might have, despite having to have known it could cost him sales.  I for one do not question your integrity, nor concern myself with the very minor order I have.  

Take care of yourself first, the rest of the chips can fall where they will and be handled later, you must in this situation prioritize.  Your integrity is not in question, take care of the priorities first.
"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun" - Tenzin Gyatso - the 14th dalai lama

tranquilo

My prayers are with you and your family, Jason.  Hope you and your wife can patch things up and concentrate on raising those fine children together.

skarrd

jason please take care of you and your loved first,i am in no rush[other tan just the kid in a candy store type]for the holsters[i made a couple,uhmmm*serviceable ones}so i can wait.

Steven

westerly1965

Jason, that sucks.....I truly hope you can get this worked out.  I think all of us would agree your personal life is more important then a holster.  Get it sorted out, take your time, its important beyond words when your family is at stake..

heyjoe

I wish you the best in your efforts to get your life back together. you are well thought of here. take care.

tommyguns

Sorry to hear about your  troubles.

tocsn40

what has been said already is x 2 for me. I will be thinking of you my forum friend.
Tocsn40

bud

That's a bummer. Always hate to see and hear about that! That can drag a man down. Stay strong and God Bless.

hardcorp

I am sorry to here about your personal issues and I hope everything works out.

Now about business... My order was placed and paid for nearly 100 days ago, please contact me as to the status.I have emailed you at the cableone.net address as well as PMing you here.

grayelky

Jason-

When - and if - you get ready for more orders, let us know. I will have a couple waiting for you. Don't sweat my end of this. I will be here once you get things sorted out.

Now for the important stuff: Take care of your self, and do what you can to take care of your family.

I am also sending you a PM. Take care.

Luther

heyjoe

I got a holster of his three months ago and the wait for his holsters was over 80 days then, so your order isnt really overdue yet. The wait for a Del Fatti is up to three years and other in demand holster makers are around 8 months. Just trying to help you with a time frame.

nakagawa

MrMadHat, I have just recently sent you an email inquiring on an IWB NAA black widow holster in black, glad I saw this post, so I know what is going on, hope to hear back from you here, since you probably have not gotten my email! Good luck to you and your endeavors.

hardcorp

Has anyone gotten a reply from Jason concerning their orders?

mrmadhat

Hardcorp,

sorry for not getting back to you sooner,I am struggling with internet access where I am staying, I am in town at the moment using a library computer, I am supposed to have reliable internet installed where I am staying in the next day or 2 I will get an email to you as soon as I can when my internet is up and running and I can look at my books... sorry for the delay folks, thank you again for your patience and support

old_doc

I sent you an e-mail a month or more ago and never got a response. Now I understand.Sorry for all you are dealing with.Have been down that road and things do get better. Main thing is to stay on the high road. Will remember you in my prayers and look forward to doing business when you are back on your feet.

naalover

Jason,

Would you like me to put a post on the website regarding contact?

Reggie

tranquilo

Jason is a stand up guy and he will come through.