Collection For Sale

Started by jtartam, April-29-11 07:04

Previous topic - Next topic

jtartam

NAA, Short, Long Rifle, Magnum, Pug and Black Widow all with two Madhat Holsters. Local Sale Only..Farmingville, N.Y. area.

$995.00

John

tommyguns

silvershooter

Very nice collection(guns and holsters); museum quality and fair price. Rare sale, I'm nowhere near NY. I'm ofcourse curios also as to why, but I figure you have your reasons, perhaps personal health/finances/ext: just hope it's not anger at naa.

skarrd

DANG!and i'm nowhere near N.Y. DANG!

Uncle_Lee

If we were near one another, those would be mine today.........
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

mndoug

Why local sale only?  You call, obviously, but It could all be shipped to an FFL quite easily.

jtartam

Yes but at $75.00 a gun....

coinchop

Boy, that guy sure ain't your friend!!!

louiethelump

You could ship them yourself by UPS or Fed Ex to a FFL dealer for about 45 dollars for em all in one box.............  as an individual...........
Louie
"Deeds; Not Words"

teacher

I am in CA but will be in Hempstead in Sept taking daughter to school. How far away are you.  Would being from CA make a difference I would pay now and pick up later if it could be arranged

niterider

Teacher: the Short, Pug and Black Widow are not on the Cali approved list. Also as a resident of Cali you can not buy a handgun in many (all other ?) states....I lived in New Mexico for a year...Arizona for 14 months...Utah for a year...even Arkansas (all with keeping residency in cali) and couldn't purchase a handgun (only rifles and shotguns). Maybe NY is different but I doubt it. Anyone know for sure ? Cause if NY permits out of state handgun purchases at JTartam's local FFL/gun shop...I'll beat Teacher to NY for the above deal of JTartam !

louiethelump

Can only take delivery of handgun in your state of residence by Federal law.  You can buy the gun in another state but it has to be shipped to a dealer in YOUR HOME STATE so that dealer can apply all local laws.  Long guns can be bought in an adjoining state to your home state.

louie
Louie
"Deeds; Not Words"

niterider

Thank you Louie.  it is as I expected.

sleddogn

I'm guessing if you ship all in one box, then add the appropriate insurance to cover all the value, your shipping would be closer to 70 or 75 bucks.

teacher

Thanks one and all. Really only wanted the BW and Pug. Have 22lr and 22mag. Just trying to add to the collection.

Any one in CA have a  Pug or BW for sale  that we could do FTF transfer?

As I understand that gets around DOJ list.

westerly1965

Yes it does Teacher but believe me when I say this you are gonna be looking for a loooonnnnnggggg looonnnnnngggg time.  I am going on about 2 years of searching for a BW or a Pug.  Haven't seen one yet.  They have never been legal in Kali so the only way they come in is if a LEO buys them for a BUG then sells them later.  I know some LEO's that have them but not very many.  Every shop within about 100 miles of me knows I am looking and has my contact info so far not a word.......  Its very sad lol.  Incidentally if you come across one and can't buy it for some reason please let me know.  And if I come across one that I can't buy for some reason I will make sure to let you know ASAP.

theysayimnotme

There is one other way to get a legal one. If someone moves to Kalifornia they can bring it in & register it.

I live in Kalifornia (Riverside County) & I have a legal Black Widow. (It was on consignment. I also got a Freedom Arms mini at the same store.)Everything I own is for sale IF the price is right.

I did have problems with the old style cylinder pin but it has been replaced.

Well all right now, open the gate & let them in.

How much am I bid?

westerly1965

LOL Theysayimnotme that is correct you can bring them in out of state when you move here and reg them.  I am not however into a bidding war for a gun I don't really "need".  I'll wait for one of the shops to get one on consignment and pick it up cheap.  But maybe Teacher is interested.  Had I known that Kali laws were so screwed up I would have brought a few of my handguns from back home when I moved here.  Alas that was a fail on my part!

teacher

To echo Westerly. i really do not need another mini the 1 1/8 LR and the 1 5/8 Mag do about everything I want. Be better if I get around to ordering a LR cylinder for the Mag.

But if you are running out of space or $ let me know and maybe we can work something out. I am in the Bay Area but get down to Ventura/Camerillo frequently.

westerly1965

Funny I am in the delta Teacher.  Small world there are a surprising amount of gun enthusiasts here at least I was shocked to find so many shops and ranges for this area being so liberal.

teacher

Westerly

I put the boat in at Bethel Is every summer for a month and have been dawdling on the Delta for the past 30 years ...Many summers at Steamboat and White Slough. The gun store in Oakley is a haunt in the summer Will be at Bethel is from July 5 through end of August Boats name is My Pleasure 36 foot Trawler. Stop by if you see it.

jtartam

What does all of this have to do with me selling these guns?

mndoug

Amen... so JTartam, have you thought any more about shipping the bunch at once (as LouieTheLump said)?  You can Ground Ship FedX or UPS and it couldn't cost more than $45.

sleddogn

i just shipped a gun via ups, and was told it HAD to go overnight air, no choice, its the same for fedex, i don't think there is ground shipping for a firearm shipped by a non ffl.

westerly1965

Do what all the LEO's do and take them apart and ship them as machined parts.  Its not technically a lie lololol

bleak_window

Mail the cylinders separately?

mndoug

The requirement to use overnight for shipment of firearms are UPS's and Fedex's rules... not BATF's.   (Another way to get your $$$)...I know of people who regularly ship the firearms regular Ground service.

rjtravel

I have always used the cheaper groud service.  I didn't know of any requirement to use overnight air, and they did not inform me.  Don't ask, don't tell.

teacher

Jtartam,

Sorry if you took offense at a little side conversation. I have been in business long enough to know that you never know where or when your next customer is coming from and who it might be.  

It pays to be nice and there is a lot of room here. As you can see from the number of posts I do not chat alot. However I do review this forum daily. And I   know the custom and  morays's of the major posters.

backporch22

I was told if I shipped ground and there was a problem, loss or damage, it would be my problem.  Also ups now has value air for lower rate.

tommyguns

For what it's worth, Years ago I shipped a camera to a repair shop in another state via UPS and insured the package for $250. Later I was told I could have insured it for ANY amount but if it was lost or damaged by UPS they would only be liable for $100. Don't know how it is for guns but you should ask questions before shipping. Doesn't seem fair to me but what can you do ?

jtartam

I would rather just sell local....

John

heyjoe

It's too bad that our friends cant be here with us today

jtartam

I have it posted there also.

Thanks

jtartam

New Price..$900.00