Don't Overlook Amazon For Gun Stuff !

Started by billt460, October-15-14 16:10

Previous topic - Next topic

billt460

I needed a front sight adjustment tool for my AK-47's. The type I wanted was made by Tapco Interfuse, and it looks like a small C-Clamp with a hole in the solid jaw for letting the pin drift through. It also has a wrench that looks like a cap and ball nipple wrench on the end of the screw for moving the front sight post up and down for elevation.

http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=tapco+sks+sight+tool&tag=googhydr-20&index=aps&hvadid=34585960488&hvpos=1t1&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=14545056961932163731&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=b&hvdev=c&ref=pd_sl_3pjct4zdh1_b

Cabela's was out of them, so I ordered from Amazon.com early yesterday morning. To my surprise it shipped with tracking information in about 2 hours! It just was delivered in my mailbox minutes ago, just 31 hours after I placed the order! Fantastic service. And that was with standard shipping. I didn't think about Amazon for gun stuff. I sure will now. They have everything. If you just Google what your looking for, it will pop up on Amazon. No wonder Jeff Bezos is a billionaire!

NOTL21

You should have requested drone delivery and you could have had it yesterday!