Traffic on this site has increased in the past few weeks

Started by Dinadan, December-02-14 16:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Dinadan

I do not know if many of you ever look at the NORTH AMERICAN ARMS - NAAMINIS FORUM - IMFO CENTER. I usually glance at it when I log in. Notice that it gives you a number for the Most Online Ever. A year ago that number was in the forties. Over this past summer it edged into the fifties. Now it is at 91. A 50% increase in less than a month. It is nice to see that more folks are finding their way to this forum. It may be a bit satisfying to the Webmaster too. I have a small website that I maintain, and it is satisfying when I see that people actually visit.

MR_22

Nice. I posted a link to my review of the Skin Tight holsters by the Absaroka Kid on the Facebook NAA fan page. I'd like to hope some of them dropped on by here to take a look and maybe join up.

Dinadan

Quote from: MR_22 on December-02-14 16:12
Nice. I posted a link to my review of the Skin Tight holsters by the Absaroka Kid on the Facebook NAA fan page. I'd like to hope some of them dropped on by here to take a look and maybe join up.

That could be it! I really liked that review. I am a bit surprised that more folks do not find their way here via Google searches since guns are such a popular subject.

MR_22

Quote from: Dinadan on December-02-14 16:12
That could be it! I really liked that review. I am a bit surprised that more folks do not find their way here via Google searches since guns are such a popular subject.

I think there are a lot of people who do just that, but don't post. They're lurking everywhere! ;) The majority of people here on the board rarely post. And that's OK.

45flint

Got bored no new models, the new Laser sight got my attention the other day! 

Uncle_Lee

I'm getting tired of waiting for the 4" barreled Sidewinder to come out.
Guess I am going to have to spend the money on something else.
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )