Bust built my first Huckleberry Rig with ammo pouch

Started by patriotjoe, July-05-11 17:07

Previous topic - Next topic

ephraim

I like that rig. Can it be worn without the strap across the chest, and still be secure?

E!

patriotjoe

Yes it can. I just wanted to make sure to offer the chest strap so it would look like the other styles I researched. It's fully adjustable.

45flint

My issue is I am a little larger huckleberry than I used to be.  Can it fit a XXL?

ephraim

PatriotJoe

Thanks for the info. I will be putting in a bid.

E!

patriotjoe

I weight 230lbs. I did and left plenty of room to adjust.lol

skarrd

neat rig there Joe,like all your work i LIKE IT!!

ephraim

My bid is in. Hope I get it.

E !

patriotjoe

Hope you win it. If you don't I will make you one for the last bit that you made.

ephraim

PJ

Thanks, you can't do much better than that! Sounds like a deal to me.

E!

45flint

As much as I would love to bid against E, thought for you Joe, I think the huckleberry is a winner, you might want to sell directly to NAA forum members.  That way we could also give you measurements of those expanding areas to make sure of a good fit.  Also you would save EBAY fees. I am sure most of us have paypal so I don't think it would be any more hassle?

Steve

patriotjoe

I need to get a feel for what someone is willing to pay for one of these rigs. They take up a lot more leather than my other holsters and there is more labor involved.

heyjoe

yes sizes or a statement of how adjustable they are would help your sales in my opinion.
It's too bad that our friends cant be here with us today

patriotjoe

I just revised my black rig with the measurements. The brown rig can be adjusted from 37" to 51". The black rig is from 40' to 51.  I will be putting a belt buckle on my next rig.

45flint

How about a huckleberry for the Earl or Sheriff.  Bottom line I think you got a winner.   Steve

patriotjoe

I'm waiting for a new hide. I plan on having one for the Earl soon.

45flint

E give us a review when you get your huckleberry, pictures and all

ephraim

PJ

Account settled. I am looking forward to getting the rig. I wear a dress jacket quite often, and I am hoping this might work well. I use a pocket holster a lot, but somehow it is not my favorite carry method.

Thanks

E

ephraim

Flint,

I am happy to be of service.

E!

patriotjoe

I will go over it in the morning before I ship. Sometimes the color lightens up. I really like this rig.

ephraim