Blue Steel NAA Mini

Started by coppertop, March-21-15 14:03

Previous topic - Next topic

coppertop

Any suggestions where to start looking for a blue steel NAA Mini? LR preferably.

Not looking for a collector's edition or any other model that sports a price tag requiring a second mortgage. The more I see the blue steel versions, the more I would like to get one and retire my Stainless Steel model.

Does NAA offer the blue steel factory direct?

red14

Well, I will give you my opinion. 

Order it from the factory, with a special serial number.  It may cost a little more, but it could be a long time before one drops in your hands.  I ordered a Shorty, with a special number and received it in less than two weeks.  Yours may not be that fast, and you need a FFL, but it will be quicker.
''I'm a humble man, indeed, I have a lot to be humble for.''

PaducahMichael

I ordered my blue magnum from the factory - it was here in a few days. Of course, an FFL dealer was involved.

"The world is made for people who aren't cursed with self awareness."

grayelky

The factory is the only place to get them, or the Color Case Hardened, or the Gold. Call Jessica, and you will also get to deal with the best customer service manager in industry today. If you have not seen one in person, you are in for a huge treat when it arrives! The blue rivals that of the older Colt Pythons, and maybe exceeds them!
Guns are a lot like parachutes:

"If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again"

UncleS2

The Magnum pictured looks great. Is that blued carbon steel, or some process done on stainless steel?

PaducahMichael

Grayelky is correct - this is a beautiful deep blue - I've never seen better. It's hard to photograph it well. In person it will blow your mind!
"The world is made for people who aren't cursed with self awareness."

grayelky

The blue steel and CCH are both carbon steel. And beautiful!
Guns are a lot like parachutes:

"If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again"

stantheman86

Those guns look so good I wouldn't even think about carrying one if I bought one......

A blue steel Sidewinder .22 LR and a blued Sheriff .22 WMR would be neat plinkers.

Kevin55

Anyone have a blued Black Widow?

jaxenro

There are a few blued ones on gunbroker now