Custom Concealed Holsters For Pug, Black Widow and Mini Master

Started by 7RAM, October-25-15 16:10

Previous topic - Next topic

7RAM

I will be purchasing these three NAA pistols for Christmas, and I need suggestions as to who makes really well-made custom holsters.  Preferably black leather in a left-hand draw.  I am not interested in commercially made holsters - just custom.  Suggestions please? :)

PaducahMichael

The Absaroka Kid makes the finest leather anywhere and will make to custom specs. He's great to work with!

You can reach him here : [email protected]

He's absolutely the best.
"The world is made for people who aren't cursed with self awareness."

Uncle_Lee

Quote from: Paducah Michael on October-25-15 20:10
The Absaroka Kid makes the finest leather anywhere and will make to custom specs. He's great to work with!

You can reach him here : [email protected]

He's absolutely the best.

Welcome 7ram,
I agree with Mike.
The Kid is the way to go...
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

RogueTS1

Wounds of the flesh a surgeon's skill may heal but wounded honour is only cured with steel.

Bigtuna

Please be advised that I ordered a Ragsdale holster for my NAA Pug on 8/17/15. I received a confirmation notice stating my credit card was charged for the the purchase and it would take 5 weeks to make the holster.  As of 11/1/15 I've not received the holster. I've sent 3 emails and left 2 phone messages to Ragsdale requesting an update relative to my holster purchase and have received no response to any of my inquires. I have ordered a holster from another holster manufacturer and am considering filing a complaint to the Better Business Bureau relative to the Ragsdale situation.

rattlehead

Quote from: Bigtuna on November-01-15 23:11
Please be advised that I ordered a Ragsdale holster for my NAA Pug on 8/17/15. I received a confirmation notice stating my credit card was charged for the the purchase and it would take 5 weeks to make the holster.  As of 11/1/15 I've not received the holster. I've sent 3 emails and left 2 phone messages to Ragsdale requesting an update relative to my holster purchase and have received no response to any of my inquires. I have ordered a holster from another holster manufacturer and am considering filing a complaint to the Better Business Bureau relative to the Ragsdale situation.

Man, that sucks. Brian was very helpful with my order and got it out to me promptly. Very nice holster too. I wonder what's going on with him? Hope he gets back to you soon.

RogueTS1

BBB cannot do anything about it. They may be able to give him a bad rating but that is about it and whether or not anybody ever sees it is another thing. Better to call your credit card and dispute the charge stating you have not received your product. Get your money back and shop elsewhere.
Wounds of the flesh a surgeon's skill may heal but wounded honour is only cured with steel.

Uncle_Lee

God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

Jim1392

I don't know if this will make you feel better but it took me almost 3 months to get mine when I ordered a holster for my PUG. I did the same thing emaling and calling. I finally got a call back from him and he said he was having problems with his machine and was waiting for a part. I'm not sure if that was bull or not but I finally did get the holster. I must say it was a very nice holster and very well made. Would I order again, NO. But the only reason I wouldn't was because of his lack of response. If he had given me any kind return email or response to my calls it would be a different story since I realize sometimes things happen out of people's control.

Jim1392

Any update on this?? Did you get the holster??

Bigtuna

Good news I was notified today (11/15) that my holster was shipped which is 3 months from the original order date (8/17). There is a previous posting stating his holster also took 3 months to receive. I would not have had a problem with a three month delivery if they would have responded to my emails and phone calls. If you look at their web site they state it takes 5 weeks to manufacture a holster additionally it states that you can email or call to get an update on your order.

Bigtuna

I received the Ragsdale holster today. The quality of the holster leather is good as well as the pistol fit. The built in ammo pouch hold 5 rounds perfectly and both holster snaps are excellent quality. I've got to admit I like the holster.

rattlehead

Glad you got the holster and like it. I was really happy with mine too.