New Sidewinder information

Started by harkamsu, April-15-12 17:04

Previous topic - Next topic

chopprs

Mine is about half the length of his and I do it about every three or four days. I usually find the wife or a cute bartender to do it for me. It only takes a couple minutes.

It looks CrAzY when it is unbraided.... sticking out in every direction

I have slept a few times with it unbraided and it is always a mistake!

heyjoe

i have to say i have never saw one of those in ny.
It's too bad that our friends cant be here with us today

chopprs

......come to my house!

....but you can't touch it!

mndoug

Oh yeah... now I remember why I was absent from the Board for so long...  

I opened this thread looking for the "New Sidewinder Information" promised by the topic title... and what is the latest post about?

A discussion of beards and the braiding of same.  Sheesh.

chopprs

Doug if you took the time to read throught the thread there is much information and some very good pics as well.

Are you actually angry that I have a beard?????

red14

I vote for as much new/more hair as possible.
''I'm a humble man, indeed, I have a lot to be humble for.''

tocsn40

That is so true. There used to be less Bull % # ¥ ? an mOre talk of naa's i have found some of the bantering to be fun to read the first 10 times but then i say get over it
Tocsn40

chopprs

...who is bantering, where?

45flint

Curious, anyone who has seen the sidewinder.  Are the cylinder guards  screwed in ?   How are they attached?

Steve

chopprs

I have not seen one but I was thinking about that back when we saw them on the laser gun. I think they are pinned or better yet screwed from the inside. Where the side plate comes off gives access to both sides there. I would bet they are screwed because if they were pinned and the gun was dropped they could pop off...

louiethelump

Louie
"Deeds; Not Words"

ikoiko

louiethelump

is that stickier than any others? (to hold the recoil shields on)
Louie
"Deeds; Not Words"

ikoiko

Don't know, but the. name seems to fit

mndoug

Chopprs: As long as you're braiding it around a Sidewinder, I'm cool with it... arggghhh!      

OUR FORMER GUV

chopprs

You don't understand. When your beard gets long putting it in braids is like not having a beard any more. It is much cooler in the summer and then you can undo the braids fo winter warmth...

PLUS...people look at you like you are nuts, it is really fun!

.....it is even more fun if you really are nuts!