Weighing in on a common topic here.

Started by Kaveman, April-15-16 13:04

Previous topic - Next topic

cfsharry

OLD and GRUMPY

The Hollywood Cougar.  He eats at the LA Zoo.

You guys must be sick of me posting on this. But I love this cat! Ones like him drank from our leaky sprinklers when I was a kid.

http://naaminis.com/smf/index.php?topic=5921.0
Death before Decaf !!!!!

Kaveman

I for one love hearing about P22, I pray for him as well, he's a dangerous animal in a dangerous place, and a dangerous situation. I truly hope he gets to live a long healthy life, free in Hollywood, it's an interesting experiment, not so much to see how P22 adapts to people, but how people adapt to him.

Worse comes to worst, I hereby volunteer Hardscrabble Ranch as P22's next sanctuary. I can coexist, if the Kalifornians can't.

top dog

Old & Grump,
Yep, P22 is alive and very well.  He probably has a "condo" somewhere in the LA area.

I would consider P22 less troublesome than any of the politicians. Doesn't really bother anyone,does not drain resources and is pretty much not a bother.

Top Dog

cfsharry

Sorry, never read the cougar thread. Assumed it was about aging gals with young boyfriends, especially with Hollywood mentioned. Usually read everything here but passed on 'Cougars'.

Uncle_Lee

Quote from: cfsharry on April-20-16 11:04
Sorry, never read the cougar thread. Assumed it was about aging gals with young boyfriends, especially with Hollywood mentioned. Usually read everything here but passed on 'Cougars'.

That's alright.
We all make mistakes.
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

top dog

CF,
P22 is an ID assigned to a cougar that has been tagged and monitored by the CA Fish & Game. P22's grounds are right within the city of LA and near 'burbs.

Apparently P22 and the humans have well adapted to each other and so far,there have not been any bad incidents. Encounters? Yes but not of the bad kind.

A couple of days ago,in a zoo,I think it was CA, a woman's hat got blown into the tiger cage and the woman hopped the fences to retrieve her hat.  I think she got out unharmed but gosh!!!!! That has got to be dumb!!!!!

Top Dog

Bigbird48

OK so first off I carry my Black Jack Talo in my pocket about 85% of the times I go out, the other 15% I carry my BW in a belt holster I made. I never leave home with out one of them.Their lightweight and easy to carry. I just picked up a S&W 9mm shield and I might start carrying that once I get use to shooting it.I have several full size guns but rarely carry them, mostly take them to the range .
So Kavman you mentioned AZ are you in AZ or just planing a visit. I'm 45 miles north of Phoenix and 3 hrs south of GC also ride a bike, Yamaha Royal Star. With all the physical ailments I have, martial art instruction is out ;D So its pretty much my guns that will protect me.

top dog

BigBird,
Super nice set of minis there.  You will like that S&W Shield,I consider it the semi auto version of the Chiefs Special.

Let us know how that new gun does on the range.

Top Dog