Top-Breaks ship next week

Started by 45flint, October-04-10 04:10

Previous topic - Next topic

pocketrocket47

I assume that they are being shipped per date ordered, makes sense, except no one knows who ordered when,..........so exciting.....

redhawk4

They close at noon on Friday, so I'm assuming all orders were shipped this morning as my card was charged failry early on.  

My understanding from my visit to the factory to place my order is that the first batch of BT's numbers 96, reading between the lines I don't think the early bird #'s are huge, so I'm sure they'll all go out the same time.
Old Enough to Know Better - Still Too Young to Care

I "Acted the Fool" so often in School they made me get an Equity Card

45flint

didn't show up on my online yet but they tell me it takes at least a day.  

Steve

redhawk4

Steve, check your available credit on your card, I couldn't see the transaction online to NAA, but my available credit was down by the price of a BT.

45flint

Redhawk you are right it is also in pending charges did not see that before or maybe it just showed up. It is funny to be joyful for a Visa charge

scrounger

UPS notification:  

10/22/2010      3:18 P.M.    BILLING INFO REC'D

10/22/2010    8:10 P.M.    ORIGIN SCAN

10/22/2010    9:40 P.M.    DEPARTURE SCAN  

Yep!  They are on the way.

scrounger

What day did you place your order Redhawk4?  My order was placed on Oct 12th.

Uncle_Lee

I sent a money order in the first week of Sept. It was as soon as they said we could order.
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

redhawk4

"What day did you place your order Redhawk4? My order was placed on Oct 12th"

10/04/2010 according to my receipt.

cedarview kid

Visited my dealer this morn. He doesn't think it will he here Today and he's closed on Mondays. D'oh. Oh well. Christmas still comes, even if it's late.

45flint

My dealer is closed Wednesday so I am sure that is when mine will arrive way off here in Ohio.

Steve

zippovarga

Ok....I'll bite....Where is my UPS notification email?

45flint

I have not gotten mine as yet, I assume they they didn't get finished with mine by the time they had to go home Friday.  Key to me is they charged my VISA if they take my money they will make sure it goes out.

Steve

redhawk4

Visited my FFL, they don't have a delivery on Saturdays , but they are open Monday

I'm assuming the UPS email notifications are a joke, or just for the select few.

redhawk4

P.S. NAA Collector, the window cleaner for your FFL called, he doesn't want you drooling on the glass door and windows on Monday

cedarview kid

LOL, it won't be at my dealer if UPS can't deliver it to him when he's closed. :-/