NAA Talo Tucker combo

Started by Kentucky Kevin, June-27-16 05:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Kentucky Kevin

I have always been a fan of pistol/rifle combo's, probably from all the Louise Lamour novels I read, & still have a Marlin/Ruger in 45, & a Keltec/Glock in 9mm, & numerous 22/22mag

http://cdn.americanrifleman.org/articles/2016/6/7/5-perfect-pairs-handguns-and-pistol-caliber-carbines/
Jesus loves YOU all of you
"Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants – but debt is the money of slaves."

MR_22

Nice. That's a cool combo.

I especially like my 2x Taurus .357-Magnum 7-shot Model 617's and a Ross Ranch Hand in .357--except that the Ranch hand isn't really a rifle.

Kentucky Kevin

I want to modify my Ruger charger into a Mare's Leg by chopping a Butler Creek. Talked to the local gunshops and the ATF, they say get permission in a letter before making the cuts, just haven't gotten around to it yet
Jesus loves YOU all of you
"Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants – but debt is the money of slaves."

MR_22

Quote from: Kentucky Kevin on June-27-16 14:06
I want to modify my Ruger charger into a Mare's Leg by chopping a Butler Creek. Talked to the local gunshops and the ATF, they say get permission in a letter before making the cuts, just haven't gotten around to it yet

That's what I'm going to do. I bought a Ruger Charger a couple of months ago with the sole idea of submitting the SBR paperwork for it to the ATF. I plan to submit it this week, before the July 13 deadline where FNA trust rules change.