New NAA belt buckle

Started by 45flint, June-12-12 11:06

Previous topic - Next topic

45flint

buck

Because it's black?

heyjoe

i think because of the new release.

not that i dont know that you are just being sarcastic.
It's too bad that our friends cant be here with us today

zippovarga

Heya Steve. That one has been out for a while. I'd guess 6 months or better. The old ones required the special aluminum grips to lock the pistol in the buckle and are now bringing a premium like the skeleton buckles. Last one I sold on eBay went for over $100.00 but I polished the grips.

blitzkrieger

I really wish Sandy would come through and reissue the skeleton buckle.

All of the other ones seem to be large enough that I would feel like I would need a big goofy lookin Stetson and a pair of Tony Lamas for it to look right. lol

heyjoe

these would go good with a Resistol.

Sandy

I expect we'll reintroduce the "skeleton"-style buckle before the end of Summer.

blitzkrieger

nordmann

Short, lr, and mag frame skeleton buckles? I'm basing my next NAA purchase on this information!

RogueTS1

Not that I would be that interested in wearing one but I just may have to purchase for the sake of novelty in the holster collection. I think the smaller skeleton versions are fairly cool looking.
Wounds of the flesh a surgeon's skill may heal but wounded honour is only cured with steel.

swolf

I'd love a skeleton for my short.

grayelky

I have both the LR and the Mag skeleton belt buckle. I never wear them. Not because I don't like them, nor because I don't want to. The problem is, uh, you see, uh, uhhh, well, it seems my belly is a tiny bit large, and the hammer sorta digs in if I try to sit. Or lean over ever so slightly.
Guns are a lot like parachutes:

"If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again"

Sandy

Magnum and LR frame sized models.

zippovarga

Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!! That's awesome News Sandy!! Will they be made by the company in France again?

They polish up REAL nice! I'm glad they're making a comeback.  

Cheers!!

swolf

Dang.  Now I have to buy a mini mag for the buckle I don't have yet....

Kevin

Any chance on getting a left-hand model carry buckle introduced for us southpaws?

Bubba

Glad to hear they are going to be available again..

REAL sorry to hear they won't be for the shorts.. that would be AWESOME
Those who adapt control the future
Gun Websites

heyjoe

i think one for the short would be perfect.