Dam no sidewinders yet

Started by tocsn40, August-17-12 21:08

Previous topic - Next topic

tocsn40

As much as i love this site i get sad to see no post for sidewinder as of yet.  I know i should be wait like all the rest but dame i want my new toy.
Tocsn40

wild bill

A long wait for everybody.  Hope to get an email soon with delivery date, serial number, etc.  Til then,  we wait.

Uncle_Lee

A little early on the impatience, shipping date is around the first of next month. Earliest would be over two weeks away.

It may get moved another month before shipment begins.
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

coopercdrkey

Yeah!!  And how long am I going to have to wait for the longer barrel length model?!?!

Jeez....  It's been over a month!!!

(Kidding.....)
NAA Black Widow
Bersa T380
NAA Guardian .32
Henry H001

Sandy

As earlier promised, we will begin to make Early Bird deliveries of The Sidewinder immediately after Labor Day.

Patience is a virtue (but I understand and appreciate your enthusiasm).

ikoiko

'preciate the update

CavScout

Human nature... it may take months deciding what to buy, but once the decision is made... "I want it NOW!!" ;o)

I am enthusiastically waiting for my EB Sidewinder... with patience.

Thanks Sandy, for the current affirmation of schedule.
"It is a lesson of history that it is ethically, morally, and philosophically impossible to have too many personal weapons, whether they be edged, impact or projectile."
- David W. Loeffler

45flint

Yikes got to get my VISA ready!

westerly1965

Hey guys did I miss the early bird buy?  Things have been so hectic with the new shop I haven't had time to even check the message board!  Tell me I didn't miss it!

harkamsu

You missed. Sorry. You had to get your order in by the end of June (or was it July?).

Dinadan

Westerly - good to see you back. You mention a new shop - what state are  

you located in now?

22man

WEST, welcome back

,,,,,NAA will be offering longer barreled versions later. Some of us are waiting for a 2 or 4 inch model.

sajackson

Yea I only recently discovered the NAA website and the "earlybird" had already passed...bummer.

Uncle_Lee

I am greedy, I am getting these AND the 4" barrels.
God, Country, & Flag

heyjoe

westerly is in wisconsin and has a shop in minnesota.
It's too bad that our friends cant be here with us today

tocsn40

I thank Sandy for update. Though i do understand that i need to be wait with the rest. But my teenager in me came out for a short time  but as i am the first to get my sidewinder i will be ok with waiting  I AM FIRST RIGHT oh  i think that dam teenager is back  Sandy i do promise to be good and not start any fights  SO NOW CAN I BE FIRST
Tocsn40

scrounger

I had to wait 9 months for my 2001 PT Cruiser. It was worth it. What it burned into my soul was..........ANTICIPATION.

grayelky

It is okay if I am last, as long as I get what I want...
Guns are a lot like parachutes:

"If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again"

45flint

I really find the shorter barrel irrestable given it makes it look more like a S & W or Colt stubnose in miniature.  A real long barrel needs boots they look better on a Earl anyway.

uncle_harley

Just think,  even after this wait, once it gets to my FFl I STILL get to wait 3 more days

harkamsu

I can pick it up the same day from my FFL. :D

Uncle_Lee

Hey Uncle Harley,

Maybe your dealer will let you come fondle it right before bed time each night until you can take it home.
God, Country, & Flag

45flint

I think we need to start a countdown!!!  10 days.

Uncle_Lee

You want me to count backwards?

I have trouble with forward.
God, Country, & Flag

45flint

tocsn40

So what day is it now?  7  i think
Tocsn40

Kevin

"we will begin to make Early Bird deliveries of The Sidewinder immediately after Labor Day." would be 12 days from today (Friday, August 24th)... not that I'm counting.  

That is 12 days before the first one goes out the door. Now, will they be at the end of the manufacturing line, grabbing them off the conveyors individually and boxing them up as fast as they can, like an episode of I Love Lucy? Will the components arrive at the Provo facility in lots of 25? 50? 100? Will everyone drop what they are doing to finish, test and package the Sidewinders, or will it be scheduled into segments of production time?

Finally, did you luck out and draw serial numbers SWEB0001 and SWEB0002, or numbers SWEB1000 and SWEB1001?

Lots of variables to ponder over the next 12+ days.

tocsn40

I would like to have. No. 33 will have to see.  

If it turned out to be 33 my son would take it from me
Tocsn40

45flint

Uncle_Lee

I don't think the first 10 will be shipped out to the waiting masses.
God, Country, & Flag

wild bill

Send them all to me. I'll sort them out.

45flint

Dinadan

I also am wondering why no photos of production Sidewinders. As 45flint points out,

only seven days until Labor Day. I am guessing that Sandy is going to use his  

September Soapbox to point us to some photos of real live Sidewinders being stuffed

into boxes to ship out!

45flint

I'm just thinking of my Visa

wild bill

Thinking causes headaches.  Buy a NAA Mini and relax, you'll feel great.