BRAND NEW!!!!!! Venom

Started by grayelky, August-24-12 13:08

Previous topic - Next topic

grayelky

Now you will want a Black Widow

http://www.laserlyte.com/products/naa-venom">http://www.laserlyte.com/products/naa-venom

I just called LasserLyte. They say the Venom should ship about October.
Guns are a lot like parachutes:

"If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again"

jupiter7

Pretty cool. Too bad I don't do lasers. I wonder if this is the culmination of the prototype we saw from shot show...

magnum_mike

I am checking with one of my distributors now to see if that unit is available. If so, maybe i can do a special group buy for the forums.

Thats an awesome accessory for the BW. Having recently purchased a used BW myself, i think i will have to have one after i get an accessory Magnum cylinder.
mike
----------------------------------------
NRA Life Member

John 3:3

firewire

Wow, now that is pretty slick!

ikoiko

Jupiter7

That is the culmination of the shot show prototyp. I was wondering about the new laser and

At the beginning of August, I'd emailed NAAs GM, and expected release date for the "Venom Pin" was ~ 30-45 days

scbuxton

I'm interested if a group buy materializes.

Just when I got used to the idea of benching my BW so I could carry the new SW they come out with what I've wanted for a while.

tocsn40

I would like one of those if the price was good.
Tocsn40

antares_b

bleak_window

I'm all over this.  The BW is already one of the finest small firearms ever made, IMO.  Just got better.

Uncle_Lee

God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

22man

Me likes

Wish it was closer to $120 than $160

Thanks for posting Grayelky

RogueTS1

Just need to make one shorter for the Pug and I would be in.
Wounds of the flesh a surgeon's skill may heal but wounded honour is only cured with steel.

millsriver

It looks like they are sold out for now. I will keep checking as it is very interesting.
When the government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

adsinger

Please count me in on the group buy as well.

But it would be awesome in stainless to match the gun, eh?

alan.

m82a1pa

I'm in for one.  I believe, looking at their site, they won't be available until October 1st.

boots

Do you have to turn the laser on? If so it is not much good for self defense. I still would like to have one

shooter2

Perfect! I'll be getting one also! Not so much as a self defense option but just for a aiming training aid.

Uncle_Lee

They hit the top in cool.

A pair of Black Widows dressed with lasers. Cool.

"Do you have to turn the laser on?"

If you couldn't turn them on, all they would be good for would be looks.

If you couldn't turn them off, the batteries would run down pretty quick.

You have to be able to turn them on and off.
God, Country, & Flag

boots

Uncle Lee you are right on.  I sometimes post using my phone and I have short post because my old fingers do not do well on these new phones.  

I do not have a laser on anh of my guns but I think a grip laser turns on with grip pressure and I think to activate the venom you have to push a button or someting so it will not be effective as a quick access SD weapon.  That said I still would like one.

zippovarga

UGH!!! lol...that figures.....I just gifted my Black Widow to a good friend. Oh well, I'll let him know about the laser. I'm sure he'll jump on one as soon as they become available.

millsriver

Count me in for one if a "Group Buy" can be arranged.
When the government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

nakagawa

I know it would be more so on the not necessary side of things, but I want one. My black widow is already an interesting piece to many who see it, this would be an interesting addition all the same. It would look neat with the black on black with the chong vang grips I got.

grayelky

Zippo-

Perhaps you could pick up another BW.....

stripey

I want in on the group buy. This will make my Widow, nasty!

Uncle_Lee

I dated a nasty widow twice. Maybe three times......
God, Country, & Flag

grayelky

But, was she that way before you dated her?....

heyjoe

arent they all?

something for married men to consider. when you are out and about

and see a knockout

just remember

somewhere

some man

os sick of her already.
It's too bad that our friends cant be here with us today

arizona98tj

Boots....if you watch the video, the person comments there is a button to turn it on....and points to where the button is located.  If you think about it, a laser that is completely removable from the BW when reloading would be hard pressed to have a switch on the grip.

lewiss

If I understand the write-up, they say it requires no sighting in and is "factory aimed." It remains to be seen how accurate that will be.

grayelky

I sent an email to LaserLyte regarding the new BW Laser. Here is their response:

Hi Luther,

Thank you for your email. Our new CM-15, UTA-SH, or NAA-VM laser are scheduled to begin shipping October 1, 2012.  If I may be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Evelyn Slipher

Customer Service Representative

LaserLyte

driften

Its a cool looking idea... much better then the laser that mounts on top. If someday I get a BW I would want the venom laser to go with it.

22man

thanks for the update luther

they sell the batteries too

unit takes 4

this is a pack of 12:

http://www.laserlyte.com/products/12-pack-of-377-batteries">http://www.laserlyte.com/products/12-pack-of-377-batteries