22 Mag round count

Started by gunnutz, February-06-15 13:02

Previous topic - Next topic

gunnutz

Hey guys just curious how many rounds you guys have run through your mini mags?

Pugmeister

I've had my Pug since June and have shot about 200 WMR rounds through it.
Hopefully ammo gets a little more available for all .22's
PUGMEISTER

Kentucky Kevin

I think that I have3 that swing both ways and I might have fired 5 rounds through one.
Jesus loves YOU all of you
"Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants – but debt is the money of slaves."

Dinadan

Quote from: gunnutz on February-06-15 13:02
Hey guys just curious how many rounds you guys have run through your mini mags?
I do not keep an exact tally, but I have shot over a thousand rounds out of my Sidewinder, and probably close to a thousand out of my Earl and my Pug. Several hundred out of my Magnum Mini and  Black Widow. Mostly I shot LR with just a few magnums mixed in.

Kentucky Kevin

I'm there with 22lr, easy. But don't carry 22mag, or I would shoot it more.
Jesus loves YOU all of you
"Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants – but debt is the money of slaves."

Bluelitenin

I have put around 4-500 rounds through my sidewinder. Around 200 through the Black Widow. I bought my pug used and I've put around 50 through it.

tocsn40

My first mini has had 1000's of rounds throght it. Then it had a main spring break ond it was sent in for a new one. 
Tocsn40

gunnutz

Sounds like these are pretty durable little guns. I honestly have only fired maybe 20 rounds through mine. Not nearly enough to become proficient with it. That'll soon change though. It lives in my right front picket so I need to use it much more often.

tocsn40

Tocsn40

boots

I have shot only some 250 rounds of 22wmr because of not being able to find much.  But I have shot over 1000 round of 22lr. I have posted before that I think the BW is a good choice for a back up option and I actually use it on the farm for rodent control.

gunnutz

Well i shot a box of 50 lr and put about 15 -20 magnums through it this weekend. Gotta work on trigger control but was able to keep the rounds on a 9"paper plate at around 15ft. I'm pretty happy with that. I will continue to work with it to get the sighting nailed down. Love the gun though, hard to beat for ease of use and concealment.

Danoknows

Two NAAs Guns. 50 rounds per gun. Shortage of ammo in this area.

cwlongshot

As many, as much and as often as possible. ;)

CW

stantheman86

Ive read that the standard WMR Mini will have issues with the cylinder pin getting loose and "jumping" forward after many many rounds of magnum. Few people shoot them enough to see a problem.

I vastly prefer the pin system of my Mini Master...seems like it would take lots and lots of WMR to stretch the frame. At $350 or so for the gun if you can afford to put $10,000 worth of WMR through it you probably arent worried about $350 for a new gun...WMR isnt exactly cheap plinking ammo.

I dont think Ill have a problem with my MM.