New check in for sidewinder # 21 though # 40

Started by gofishr, September-22-12 14:09

Previous topic - Next topic

gofishr

45flint

number one would have been cool after that I really don't care, maybe the last early bird would be fun

cedarview kid

I'd be interested in #21, since it matches another of my NAA Early Birds, but other than that, I guess it doesn't matter to much to me, either.

45flint

One with grips that fit would be cool!

labrat

How do I order one, who do I send the check to?

grayelky

Labrat-

That ship has sailed. Your best bet now is to stay in touch here and wait until Sandy mentions they are shipping regular production guns. That would be the time to contact your dealer and have him stay on his suppliers to get you one.
Guns are a lot like parachutes:

"If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again"

labrat

Thanks, Grayelky, my FFL normally orders for Davidsons guns.  I'll have him keep an eye out for one.

Bubba

Good idea for a thread, the other one was getting long

I think it would be cool to get #22 from this batch
Those who adapt control the future
Gun Websites

grayelky

Labrat-

I hope, for your sake, your dealer's salesman is MUCH better than the one I deal with.
Guns are a lot like parachutes:

"If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again"

gofishr

45flint

zippovarga

heyjoe

the parts arent expected until the end of the month, so it will be at least 10 or more days before a charge will possibly be made
It's too bad that our friends cant be here with us today

Dinadan

The very end of the month is real soon now. I really hope more than twenty get sent out this time. Not that I am impatient - just suffering from new gun withdrawal.

gofishr

Well guys and gals the next shipment went out on Friday  how  will be the lucky EBs. 8)

m82a1pa

I just found out that my two went out Friday.

arizona98tj

Looks like mine is in the mail....my card got charged on 11/9.   ;D

And the best part is that I just started a two week vacation this week! 

cedarview kid

No charge or contact from NAA for me....  ::)

big_gus

No charge for me either yet, but I missed out on the pool drawning by a couple of days because I didnt realize it had started. So I'm sure everyone who ordered in the first few days are in front of me. :(
"AMERICA LOVE IT OR GET OUT!" R. Lee Ermey

"If a Psychopath runs over 20 people with a car, should you be banned from owning a car? People are hit EVERYDAY by cars... Gun Control makes as much sense as Car Control!"  Myself

NRA Endowment Life Member and Proud supporter of the Second Amendment!! :)

cedarview kid

My order was in as soon as possible. Didn't help. Too many people ordered, I guess!

45flint

I'm going for the last EB now!!   Steve

heyjoe

i waited until just after midnight of the day it was suppossed to begin being ordered. I havent heard anything either. Flint dont think you are getting the last EB so easily. you will have to race backwards to beat me to it.
It's too bad that our friends cant be here with us today

gofishr

I justed checked with my Bank and my card was charged , EB in the mail......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D  8)  :)

45flint

No charges, race to the last is on!!   They'll probably have all those early defects out of them by then.  I'll probably get EB00135 and a month later someone will post they went to the store and picked up.  SW00010?   Life is cruel.  Steve

tocsn40

Checket  ank card when i  seen that more
had been shiped. My bank bal. was. Down so i cled this morning
Only to find that i spent more last month then i thought dam that race for
Last count me in as im still waiting <]:•(
Tocsn40

ikoiko

No charges for me. So, I guess I'm in the stumbling for last also.

Bubba

Keeping the money in that account (and NOT getting a new gun) is driving me nuts..

no charges for me, so no EB SW this time around for me either...

Maybe we'll see one before the end of the year?
Those who adapt control the future
Gun Websites

ruprecht

arizona98tj

Picked mine up from my FFL a couple of hours ago.  Sweet...... ;)

m82a1pa

Just picked up both of mine.   Time to unpack and see what we got.

After a quick look, it's a pretty neat gun.  The cylinder is swapped out by removing a screw.  I'll be interested in seeing if it loosens up after a few rounds are sent downrange.  There's a spare included in any case.  Because of the cylinder shroud, Cvang is going to have to modify his grips for this model.  I'm up for a set if he does.  It comes with the standard rosewood grips.  Also, the manual included is for the mini-mag revolvers so the parts breakdown is going to be wrong as is the loading/unloading information.

Can't wait to shoot it.

blazinwv

I haven't been charged.....so I am just gonna duke it out with heyjoe and flint for the last EB!

Dinadan

Somebody has to be last, but I was really hoping it would not be me!  Oh well, I have waited this long, what is another few weeks? (Answer; a looong time!)

limapapa40

No charge to my card either. But I went to a gun show on Saturday and a Sheriff followed me home. I told the vendor I was going to wait but the Sheriff kept telling me "I'm going home with you!" So now I'm going to have to sell my Mini-Master to replace the funds. Darn! Guess I'll be in the race for last.

big_gus

Needless to say no charge yet for me either... :-[  About the only time I can ever remember hoping for a charge on my card lol.
"AMERICA LOVE IT OR GET OUT!" R. Lee Ermey

"If a Psychopath runs over 20 people with a car, should you be banned from owning a car? People are hit EVERYDAY by cars... Gun Control makes as much sense as Car Control!"  Myself

NRA Endowment Life Member and Proud supporter of the Second Amendment!! :)