Another Reason for Concealed Carry

Started by redhawk4, March-21-12 15:03

Previous topic - Next topic

redhawk4

Not much detail on this story yet but I've maintained for a long time that if a few armed Muslim Terrorists were to hit the busy streets of cities in countries where the population are unarmed, and sometimes even the police, it would be like shooting fish in a barrel - I hope this isn't the start of anything bigger.

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=235&sid=19669898&title=prosecutor-french-shooter-proud-of-the-7-slayings-&s_cid=featured-3">http://www.ksl.com/?nid=235&sid=19669898&title=prosecutor-french-shooter-proud-of-the-7-slayings-&s_cid=featured-3
Old Enough to Know Better - Still Too Young to Care

I "Acted the Fool" so often in School they made me get an Equity Card

gunr

redhawk4

I guess so, I just hope it doesn't escalate to the likes of a school or mall shooting on steroids.
Old Enough to Know Better - Still Too Young to Care

I "Acted the Fool" so often in School they made me get an Equity Card

Uncle_Lee

Europe is being over run. We are next....

It has started but it is politically incorrect to think that it has.

One for sure can never say it.

I wonder if America will wake up WHEN (not if) one of the big malls gets hit?????????
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

jestus

The America we know was built by immigrants of many nationalities. I am a direct descendant of Paul Revere and Gov. Bradford. My cousins have Germanic blood. My wife is of Polish stock. My Step Dad is Italian.

I eat genuine Mexican food run by a nice Mexican-American family. There's Indian curry downtown, too. And a Pakistani fellow runs a restaurant and bar at the yacht club. We have four Chinese restaurants in town and two Thai places.

We pride ourselves in welcoming the weary and the persecuted and we have a French made statue in that honor.  

The only native population we have is isolated on delegated lands and gets even with us conquerors by enticing us to the gambling tables. They know how to play the game.

It ain't about the people. It's always about the money. Follow the money to see where the real truth lies (Oh! An ironic metaphor!)

If you were a poor country with a pride in your way of life and religion and some businessman wanted to steal your resources and compromise your values, you'd be upset and screaming mad, too. We did in the revolution. What's different now?. History repeats, just in different venues.

Uncle_Lee

What is different now??????????

This religion wants to kill or enslave anyone who does not accept their religion.

Do you understand that or do you have your head in past the ears and eyes so you can't hear or see?
God, Country, & Flag

chopprs

Jestus said: " I am a direct descendant of Paul Revere and Gov. Bradford."

.....Paul Revere was gay with Governor Bradford?

I didn't know that.

(talk about a bastard child!)

Uncle_Lee

I don't know.

There ARE some missing things.
God, Country, & Flag

dracothered

Well the link above is not working right as all I get is a totally blank page.

jestus

Chopprs, you really are funny in your lack of grace and knowledge. And I mean, you are funny. Obviously lacking in couth and gray matter, but funny.  

"I am a direct descendant of Paul Revere and Gov. Bradford." Yep, it reads funny all right. My bad. Especially since they lived in two different centuries. But you knew that, right?

And BTW, Paul Revere wasn't much of a hero, so I only mention him for hysterical purposes. He actually abandoned his troops while they defended a retreat from the British forces in Maine. As usual with big businessmen, though he was brought up on charges, he was exonerated. Gee, history continually repeats itself, ay?

jestus

Uncle Lee,

"This religion wants to kill or enslave anyone who does not accept their religion."

Which religion are we talking' about here? Christianity?

Must be that. Everybody remembers the Crusades and the Inquisition. They were certainly true to the tenets of Christianity in their actions right?  So then, we must assume the zealot jihadists as being true to their Islamic tenets just as the Christians were true to theirs?

Try again.

Uncle_Lee

Well I am not going to let one of them kill me or my family because someone in the past done something that looks bad now.

They are doing it now-today-this day. Not 600 years ago. Well they did it then also but that is not my point.

Didn't 9/11 teach you any thing?????

I got the message real clear.

Pull your head out and look around.

They kill their own children. Are you willing to let them kill yours.

To back them sure sounds like it to me.

The crusades was to take Jerusalem back from the Muslims. It wasn't to convert any one.

The Inquisition was mainly Christians killing Christians.
God, Country, & Flag

chopprs

....so you are stupid "AND" you are a Muslim?

bud

He is also a liberal,a Democrat, and a Obama supporter.  

Is this the Scagg man?

tranquilo

"Is this the scag man?"

That's a possibility - jest us is probably a person who's been posting here over a long period of time under multiple names.  Jestus = jest us.  The name says it all.

chopprs

......GLENN!?!?!?

The idiot attitude fits!