2 Must Go

Started by lauraslookout, October-19-10 10:10

Previous topic - Next topic

lauraslookout

After my recent visit with BackPorch I have a new MUST HAVE weapon, to keep wifey happy something has to go to help pay for the new aquisition so these are the ones that lost their place in the safe : one 4" Earl with both cylinders, a flap holster and a MadHat crossdraw holster & one BlackWidow with both cylinders & one of John's pocket holsters plus a set of Buntline grips all for $550.00 shipped. Must be FFL transfer. Jim

coopercdrkey

Where do you live?  Any chance of a Florida FTF?  I really want a BW as long as it is of recent manufacture with the new style retaining pin, and I could be be easily coerced into the Earl, too.

The holsters and grip are a nice bonus.  FFL is not out of the question, but FTF is better.  Let me know.
NAA Black Widow
Bersa T380
NAA Guardian .32
Henry H001

lauraslookout

Cooper, the BlackWidow is roughly a year old, so is the Earl. Both well cared for and shot little. I live near Mobile, Alabama.

coopercdrkey

I want them bad, but gotta pass.

Somebody's getting a great deal.  Good luck to you and your lucky buyer.

PS- If they don't want the Buntline grips, let me know !!
NAA Black Widow
Bersa T380
NAA Guardian .32
Henry H001

lauraslookout

Willing to split the pair if someone only wants one.  Jim

lewiss

How much for just the BlackWidow? I assume the holsters are right hand (I am left handed).

cedarview kid

Make sure you get a left-handed Black Widow. I shoot left-handed sometimes and it's a bugger trying to shoot a right-handed revolver.

Dar

cedarview kid

On a similar topic, does anyone know where I can get some left-handed pencils? Mechanical ones, preferably. My poor son has a hard time resupplying his stash.

grayelky

If I read this correctly, there are some holsters for the Earl. If the buyer does not have an interest in them, I do.

Just curious - what has caused you to be willing to sell 2 guns?
Guns are a lot like parachutes:

"If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again"

cedarview kid

Man, I know!  Again, that's what I was thinking, Gray. Two NAA guns? On the chopping block? Wow. That almost makes me cry. ROFL.

I've sold quite a number of my firearms over the years, but NEVER an NAA. (Maybe i want too much for them to sell.)

lauraslookout

Lewiss, actually I had John mold the pocket holster for the BlackWidow for left-handed use. $275.00 shipped for the BlackWidow and pocket holster.  

Reason for selling 2 guns? It has to do with the amount I need to raise for the new aquisition and ultimately which guns I was willing to part with.

Jim

chopprs

Enough teasing, what is it that you are going to buy Jim?

lauraslookout

AR-15. Let the Zombies come then. LOL, I had never handled or shot one until my visit with BackPorch last week. Plus I do not have a centerfire rifle in my stable, I have always been a pistolero. Why let them get so close? Jim

chopprs

Ooooooh boy!

Those things are like crak-Cocaine! Everyone I know that has one will eat mac and cheese for a month to get the next widget for it......good luck. I don't think there is any therapy available!

bud

Don't know what brand of AR15 your looking at, but you might consider the DPMS Panther Arms. I understand they make the barrels and other parts for several of the other brands, and they have several models, variations, and etc. of the rifles. And, the prices are better then some of the other makes. I also want a AR15, and the DPMS will be the one I think I will buy.

Key in ZXGUN, and take a look at them.

lauraslookout

Thanks for the advice Bud. Jim

lauraslookout

Okay, I tried to make the package deal good enough anyone who wanted it could make a few bucks selling off what they didn't want. If I have to split things up, it costs more for shipping and more time and effort on my part. I'm not giving the stuff away. I put what I think is a good deal out there, if you want it ... GREAT. If not don't waste my time or yours. Why I hate trying to sell anything .... vultures looking to pick your bones ..... they don't have to be sold, I want a new toy but at my age I learned long ago you won't die from your wants unless you are stupid. Jim

grayelky

If you don't mind a "handling mark" or 2, check out this link for an AR15:

http://cmmginc.secure-mall.com/shop/?cat=161">http://cmmginc.secure-mall.com/shop/?cat=161

My sons and I got ours from here, and are very pleased with them. I have transferred a couple more and all have looked good. I have heard no complaints from the buyers.
Guns are a lot like parachutes:

"If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again"

backporch22

Yes, it was me.  I let Jim shoot my AR on his last visit.  I built and sold three before ending with what I liked.  Jim liked it too.

backporch22

Gray, that price is a little high for used guns.  I am not a dealer and only end up 40 50 bucks more using new, but you have to shop.

lauraslookout

Okay folks, one last attempt to part with this package ..... $475.00 shipped. Price is firm and it goes as a package , no breaking it up. Jim

lauraslookout

This deal will only be on the table for 72 hours. And remember, it must be an FFL transfer. Jim

stungun

I'm not gonna lie...  I *am* interested, but not so much in the FFL transfer.  I live less than an hour away from Mobile, so makes no sense, in my mind.

If you are worried about background checks, I'm sure there's some number you could call, right??

lauraslookout

Stungun, if you will contact me we can see what works out. Jim

lauraslookout

I am sure you will find one if you look. Jim

lauraslookout

Deal expired. Jim