New Guardian 32 acp

Started by Warthog, December-12-17 12:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Warthog

Yeah, I got a refund and ordered them from Amazon this time.  They will get here after Christmas but until then I took some pix of the Guardian with the new grips

Here is one of the old grips with a 3 inch scale

Here is the gun with the new grips

as you can see, it does get a much larger profile but I can still put it in my pocket and not have it show.
And here it is with the new grips and the socket type screws...

I will take a better shot of the grips when I get the grip extensions and have them installed..
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein

RogueTS1

Wounds of the flesh a surgeon's skill may heal but wounded honour is only cured with steel.

Warthog

Thanks, the next grip extension came it but it was too dark for a picture.  Tomorrow though I will get one for you.
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein

Warthog

Well Rogue, thanks for staying with me.  LOL  Here is the 32 Guardian in its final form.
-Albert Einstein

RangerJim

Love it, Warty!  It's definitely a bit fatter now, but I'm sure those grips and the Pearce extension will improve the handling immensely.  Very cool!   8)
So, making guns illegal will take them off the street?
Perfect!  We should probably make heroine and meth illegal, too!

Warthog

It does feel better in my hand.  I will try it out when I go to the range.  It did make it wider but I still can put it in my pocket without trouble of people knowing it is there.
-Albert Einstein

RogueTS1

I love it Warty. Now that is a Guardian worth carrying. Job well done Sir.
Wounds of the flesh a surgeon's skill may heal but wounded honour is only cured with steel.

Warthog

Thank you Rogue, the extensions were something I would not have tried.  They are great.  Makes the whole thing work.
-Albert Einstein

Texduk3

awesome piece,
great price !!
well played !!   8)
"God and Guns"
"Lets Go Brandon"

Warthog

Thank you Texduk3, it feels great and should be a lot easier to shoot now.
-Albert Einstein