New Grips, Ebay-Get-a-Grips

Started by Warthog, January-20-18 16:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Warthog

I found these as I browsed EBay.  This seller makes grips for both the LR/Shorts as well as the Magnum grips frames.  These are both Magnum Grips, my Hog Leg with "malachite" looking plastic grips and my EB113, which I leave as an LR, with white pearl and gold leaf plastic grips.

Now each one on their own, please tell me if these pictures aren't good enough to see what they look like.  Been trying to do some indoor stuff so I need the feedback, please. 8)

First is the Ranger II, EB113, with the pearl and gold leaf grips.

And this is my Hog Leg with the "Malachite" look boot grips.

The grips have a good feel, they come with screws and he made little peg on the mold to replace the loose pins.  I think they look pretty good.  I will shoot with these on when I get a chance and let you know how well they work.  I asked the seller if he would make an ORANGE boot grip for those want that sort of grip and he said he would but would need time.  So, if there is something you like or want for yours, maybe this guy can make what it is you want for yours too.  He is also inexpensive, so make him an offer and see if he will do it.  Link to his store, for the NAA stuff, scroll down a ways.  Sudden Impact is the Store and the seller is get_a_grip_on_it

http://stores.ebay.com/Sudden-Impact-Pistol-Grips?_trksid=p2047675.l2563
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein

smokeless joe

Nice Warty. I wonder why none of his stuff popped up in any of searches for grips. No matter. I'll go check them out. How is the fit. All seems fit well and everything line up ok?

Bj

Warthog

Thank you both, The grips went on well, and feel like they will be solid.  He sends his grips, at least mine, with a small phillips head screw.  Just so everyone knows, it isn't hard to deal with and they feel nice, not slippery and like they won't be slipping, I tried for a while and they were solid.

He is pretty inexpensive, and he does seem pretty easy to deal with, so make an offer or a request.  I thinkI will make some requests before much longer. 8)
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein

Warthog

So, I wonder if I should leave my watch fob Short Mini like it is now or get something else from this guy?  I love the colorful grips he makes and maybe one of those will make for a better looking fob.  I think I will wait for the holster before deciding.
-Albert Einstein

RangerJim

Beautiful, Warty!  I especially like the ones on the Ranger II.  Nice color!   :D
So, making guns illegal will take them off the street?
Perfect!  We should probably make heroine and meth illegal, too!

nastruck

unbelievable pricing and very cool looking!!!!

Warthog

He is easy to message too, he will make what you want and not add money to it.
-Albert Einstein

Warthog

Well, I have asked him to make me a set of Copper colored boot grips for my Watch Fob 22 Short. 8)

I love copper stuff, the color is my favorite, though I can't say when that started.  Maybe my local Smith can disassemble it then send it to the Ceracoat guy, He says copper is too thick for a firearm's tolerances but I am sure I can figure out some color to make it look great.
-Albert Einstein