Standard Issue for all Beta Testers

Started by 45flint, January-12-18 06:01

Previous topic - Next topic

45flint

Please forgive me, but I couldn't help myself!

Ruger

Yeah, so; . . . isn't this how we all dress when visiting the Range?  Can't be too tactical nowadays . . .
Never Take anything Too Seriously . .Just Enough Will Do.

Warthog

No, I wear a heavy coat, in the winter, and some gloves I can shoot and reload in and a nice warm hat with my ear muff hearing protection.  Plus my regular clothes under the coat and all.  That is how I dress for the range.
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein

Ruger

Warty - don't want to compete with the young ones at the range and be Tacti-Cool, Huh?

Never Take anything Too Seriously . .Just Enough Will Do.

Warthog

Nope, I am the least tacticool person there.  Single action revolvers and lever guns. ;)
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein

38sp

Canoeal

Quote from: Warty62 on January-12-18 07:01
Nope, I am the least tacticool person there.  Single action revolvers and lever guns. ;)
Warty, that is my kind of cool. Levers and revolvers...and just regular clothes. We are in serious trouble (like war) if we need all the tactical stuff being pushed out there...
"All it takes for evil to prevail, is for good men to do nothing."  Edmund Burke

grayelky

Give me a single action and I will have the tactical advantage, 'cause the other guy will likely underestimate my ability. Just cause I have a single action revolver, he will likely assume he has an advantage with his hi cap semi auto pistol.
Guns are a lot like parachutes:

"If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again"

Warthog

I would have to agree with the above, if people turn out to actually need to be all tacticool, something went terribly wrong. ???
-Albert Einstein

autofull

yeah, yer right. i will aim my ruger while the bad guy sprays and if i have cover, look out.

ray

tocsn40

Quote from: Ruger on January-12-18 07:01
Warty - don't want to compete with the young ones at the range and be Tacti-Cool, Huh?

Looks like my wife posted photos of me again. Lol. This is what would look like IF I had all this crap to put on lol. I did not know they made this stuff to fit full size men like me lol Ok I do have those type of gloves lol lol
Tocsn40