Bug II article

Started by WECSOG, May-31-18 10:05

Previous topic - Next topic

WECSOG

Randy Wakeman has an article about the Bug II on Chuck Hawks, in case anyone hasn't seen it: https://www.chuckhawks.com/naa_mag_bug-2.html
Black Widow convertible
Magnum 1-5/8"
Super Companion 1-5/8"
LR 1-1/8"

billmeek

From the article:

QuoteThe retail price in this area (Naperville, IL) is $255.20 for the dual cylinder version.

Expect to pay a bit more for a Bug II currently.  Most pricing is over $300.
Bill

I won't carry a laser device... unless it has stun, kill, and disintegrate settings.

bearcatter

For some reason, Chuck Hawk's site locks up my computer. I keep getting a security warning asking if I only want to view the content that was delivered securely. Whether I press Yes or No, it keeps popping up, I can't close the page, or go elsewhere. I have to use Task Manager to close it, which takes me off line. Only site (that I know of) that does that.
"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."

* Guardian .32 (2) * Zastava M70 .32 (3) * Bearcat stainless (2) * SP101 .22 * Ruger SR22 (2) * S&W M&P 15-22 Sport

linux_author

$301 locally (+tax)... 

the website referenced above works fine in Firefox 60.0.1 under OS X 10.13.4

i wish i had first purchased a Sidewinder - my mini mag now sits in its box on a shelf

(at least i don't have shoebox full of NAA minis like *some* folks)

:-)

willie
on the Gulf of Mexico

billmeek

Quote from: bearcatter on June-02-18 15:06
For some reason, Chuck Hawk's site locks up my computer. I keep getting a security warning asking if I only want to view the content that was delivered securely. Whether I press Yes or No, it keeps popping up, I can't close the page, or go elsewhere. I have to use Task Manager to close it, which takes me off line. Only site (that I know of) that does that.

Tested under Firefox, Chrome, and Edge (current versions) on Windows 10 with no issues.
Bill

I won't carry a laser device... unless it has stun, kill, and disintegrate settings.

bearcatter

I've got W7 with Explorer 11, or whatever the latest version is. Other websites I do work fine, but not Hawk's (???)
"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."

* Guardian .32 (2) * Zastava M70 .32 (3) * Bearcat stainless (2) * SP101 .22 * Ruger SR22 (2) * S&W M&P 15-22 Sport

Canoeal

I would try adding one, like Chrome. it is a very simple one. I seems the Mircrosoft doesn't like Adobe Flash.
"All it takes for evil to prevail, is for good men to do nothing."  Edmund Burke

WECSOG

That's a good idea. I prefer Firefox, but either is better than IE.
Black Widow convertible
Magnum 1-5/8"
Super Companion 1-5/8"
LR 1-1/8"