.32 NAA Ammo

Started by Skip Ellis, May-10-18 11:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Skip Ellis

Just ran into a super deal on a mint .32NAA but was wondering about availability of ammo down the road. I'd hate to get stuck with a weapon that I couldn't use. I've run onto several companies that stock it but believe there's only one manuf still making the round. What are thoughts?

MR_22

Hornady is currently producing .32NAA and it's not hard to obtain right now. Corbon used to make it, but I think they've stopped. At least I haven't seen any Corbon available for awhile.

See: https://ammoseek.com/ammo/32naa

As for .25NAA, I think you'd mostly be out of luck. I have about 400 rounds of .25NAA for my Guardian .25NAA, but I'm afraid to shoot it. But .32NAA should be OK for at least awhile. If you get it, you might want to stock up. (I think I have maybe 400 rounds of .32NAA, both Hornady and Corbon.

RogueTS1

Get some dies and reload your own. Never have to worry about not having ammo for it then.  :P
Wounds of the flesh a surgeon's skill may heal but wounded honour is only cured with steel.

Warthog

I have dies and load my own, I have hordes of brass too.
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein

Skip Ellis

Wary62 - any idea where I can get dies? I've been a  reloader for years and wouldn't have a problem doing it. I don't have a press any more but I guess a Lee loader would work?  What powder do you use?

ikoiko

Bump for probation poster

Skip Ellis

I heard back from Hornady and they have no plans to discontinue manufacturing ammo for the .32 NAA. Unfortunately, I bought it for my wife and it's just too heavy for her so it's on the block for sale or trade for a Pug.