NAA Mini Against Armed Assailants

Started by Gun1, September-29-18 04:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigbird48

Uncle Lee are you and Sonny Barger buddy's ? :) :)
Quote from: uncle_lee on October-07-18 04:10
Quote from: top dog on October-06-18 06:10
Uncle Lee,
To quote you:  Photos!!!!!

Top Dog

That is just a dream... 8)

Doc Holliday

Quote from: Gun1 on September-29-18 04:09
I've been attempting to perfect my shooting speed with my NAA mini but I cannot overcome the single action aspect and the fastest that I can accurately shoot all 5 rounds is about 3.1-3.5 seconds. Given the small caliber I figured it's probably best to fire 2 or 3 rounds at your assailant. However, given the fact that it's single action and therefore needs to be cocked before every shot would you guys consider the NAA mini as a weapon to use against an assailant carrying only a knife, bat, broken glass bottle, ect. or would you guys consider the NAA mini as a suitable weapon to use against an assailant carrying a gun? I know that carrying a large caliber firearm would be the way to go but if the NAA mini was all you had against an assailant armed with a gun would you guys feel confident engaging the assailant with the NAA mini or would you rather try to make a run for it or comply with the assailant's demands because using the NAA mini against an assailant carrying a gun is more likely to get you killed than help you?
Be real careful against that knife. They can get to you from 20 feet away quicker than a well trained person can react, draw and fire! I unfortunately know this from experience!
The bat was a bit easier!
Doc Holliday
All would be well and all would be well and all manner of things would be well.

Uncle_Lee

He was my hero in the 60's......
I followed in his path...

Quote from: Bigbird48 on October-07-18 05:10
Uncle Lee are you and Sonny Barger buddy's ? :) :)
Quote from: uncle_lee on October-07-18 04:10
Quote from: top dog on October-06-18 06:10
Uncle Lee,
To quote you:  Photos!!!!!

Top Dog

That is just a dream... 8)
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )