"Cowboy gunbelt" for Pug?

Started by thethreelaws, January-12-19 09:01

Previous topic - Next topic

thethreelaws

Is anyone familiar with a cowboy style gunbelt that would hold .22 rounds and be able to have a matching holster for a Pug?

This is purely for my own amusement--I recently got a Henry Golden Boy in .22 and put boot grips on my Pug, and like the "Cowboy, with tiny bullets" theme. Probably shouldn't spend a fortune on a gag, but I'll look at any suggestions.

Warthog

Had this one made for my consecutive serial number 22 shorts, local guy made it for me.  It fits my thigh only though but it is fun.

Rick J might be able to make one, I am pretty sure the Abraxos Kid on Ebay could do one too.
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein

bearcatter

" It fits my though only though" ?

That looks really good. Until I scrolled down to the photo, my mind pictured something a lot different!
"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."

* Guardian .32 (2) * Zastava M70 .32 (3) * Bearcat stainless (2) * SP101 .22 * Ruger SR22 (2) * S&W M&P 15-22 Sport

Warthog

He traded me an OLD tube feed 22 semi rifle, forget the make but it was old like a Store type brand gun.  It worked though and that was all he wanted, I brought a few different ones and he took the least of them and told me it was a deal.  I brought some rounds and he fired it, he was an Mennonite Saddlery guy, and once this was over he gave me the holsters and I went home and hung it on the wall, under some other paintings and such of the Western States.

He added conchos and any of the work he did on the edges and the buckle....I left him three 22 shorts, he wanted them to make the loops.  I let him keep them so he could use them in the rifle.  I guess in the end I thought he gave me such a great deal, back then that rifle might have brought me 50 bucks at the most.  He was happy too, I could tell it was exactly what he wanted for around the place for shooting mice and rats or whatever might show up.

That is what I am told, if you both walk away thinking you got a great deal, then it IS a great deal. 8)

If you click the picture it gets a lot bigger and clearer, I got some engraved boot grips for it but that was an older picture.
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein