Two Pug questions

Started by Josh-L, February-01-19 11:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Josh-L

Just got a Pug.  I can't stand XS sights.  Is there any all black standard sights that will fit the dovetails on the pug?  My other question is I was planning on getting the Laserlyte laser grips but can't seem to find them.  Everywhere says they were discontinued.  Anyone know what's up with that or where I can snag a set?  Thanks!

Adk.IBO

I'll sell you mine for whatever you think they are worth. They were returned to me after warranty, batteries removed and put in the metal lock box my gun came in. PM  me with an offer, I can take pics, whatever you like. I'm not going to use them, the grips I bought to use while the Laserlyte's were out for repair are fine for me.
Luke 23:34

Canoeal

Laserlyte is gone, bought by the owners of Crimson Trace. I believe such low quality lasers will not be made again. Whether CT chooses to make a new version or no, is up to them.
"All it takes for evil to prevail, is for good men to do nothing."  Edmund Burke

top dog

Josh,
Welcome to the forum!!!

A very cheap way to correct the sights is to blacken them out with a Magic Marker. Seems to last and pretty much will not rub off. If it does,then a dab of black paint will do.

Hope all works out well.  I have two PUGs and am totally satisfied with them.

Top Dog

Honky Tonk Man

I love my Pug just the way she is.  XS- Tritium.  I don't know of any other sights available for the Pug?  Target sights would be inappropriate on a gun this small, but to each his own.  Just point and shoot JMHO. 

Crimson Trace was bought by Smith & Wesson a couple years ago. 
Silence is Golden - Duct Tape is Silver

Canoeal

Actually Crimson Trace and Smith & Wesson are owned by the same company,
American Outdoor Brands Corporation...
"All it takes for evil to prevail, is for good men to do nothing."  Edmund Burke

Josh-L

Ah so Crimson Trace just bought out the competition lol.  Seems about right.

Not looking for "target sights", just your standard blade/notch style.  None of my guns have dot style sights.  I understand the purpose of the pug and it's a backup to my primary.

Adk.IBO.... I guess I can't PM since I'm new member or I'm just dumb and can't figure it out?

Warthog

WeLcOmE JOSH!!

IDK, the tritium sights, I have those on my ported PUG, well for me they are just as good as the Big White Dot ones...I tend to practice what was once called, and may still be called for all I know, POINT SHOOTING when using a small Mini.  So no lasers for me either, too much money for something I would never really use.  regardless of what company owns them. :)
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein