Started by Bj, September-06-19 08:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick_Jorgenson

Oh thanks!

Now I'm hunting for one of these! lol!
Rick Jorgenson

Uncle_Lee

Looks good to me...
If I could use them, I would buy a pair.
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

bearcatter

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."

* Guardian .32 (2) * Zastava M70 .32 (3) * Bearcat stainless (2) * SP101 .22 * Ruger SR22 (2) * S&W M&P 15-22 Sport

Bigbird48

so there not available anywhere I can find you can't even find a price on them :-[

bill_deshivs

Suggested retail is $199.00.

Bigbird48

Quote from: bill_deshivs on September-06-19 12:09
Suggested retail is $199.00.
must of had my eyes closed when looking for the price LOL would you believe I couldn't find my glasses. Thats my story and Im stickin to it ;D
Gun Genie doesn't even have them listed in there keltc line up LOL not that I want one just curious, I love my Ruger 22 semi auto SR22

Jobrando

Let me know when its 22wmr and I'm in.

Bigbird48

Quote from: Jobrando on September-06-19 13:09
Probably won't happen try the PMR 30

Biff

Quote from: Bigbird48 on September-06-19 13:09
Quote from: Jobrando on September-06-19 13:09
Probably won't happen try the PMR 30

I sold my PMR 30.  Loved the gun.  Hated the magazine.   Give me a PMR 10!

bill_deshivs

Put a P-17 on order with my dealer today.
Also ordered a Palmetto Arms pistol upper to use with a P.A. frame I have had for some years.

Bj

I did see it on Gallery of Guns this morning without a picture and marked as already allocated.  I would like to see a couple reviews before getting too interested myself.

riadat

Well my p32 weights 11 ounces loaded with 8 rounds of 32 acp and that includes the holster.

Gonna pass.

MR_22

Holy cow, that's awesome! I've wanted one of those since I bought my original P11 in 1998. I'm down.

Bigbird48

I to will pass, Love my Ruger SR22 can't see a whole lot of difference , sure it holds 17 rounds and yea that's significant
but really do I need that no. I don't carry my SR I carry a 5 round revolver .  ;D

Cary Gunn

Anybody shot one of these yet?

If accurate and reliable, it'd make a nice trail gun/plinker.

Happy trails,

-- Cary Gunn --

linux_author

heck, you can't even find a CP33... the P17 is unobtainium at the moment... i wish Kel-Tec wouldn't do this approach to marketing..

boots

I wish Kel-Tec the best but I am happy with my BW + a larger caliber revolver.

Canoeal

"All it takes for evil to prevail, is for good men to do nothing."  Edmund Burke

rattlehead

Eh, It's a Kel-Tec. Might be awesome or might be a total piece of crap. With that company its a coin toss. I'll pass.