NAA scams

Started by naaadmin, October-30-23 09:10

Previous topic - Next topic

naaadmin

Hello everyone!

From all of us at North American arms, we would like to thank everyone for being such dedicated fans of our firearms. It means the world to be working for a company with such dedicated fans.

We want to keep all our customers safe. We want to give a general reminder to everyone to only buy NAA weapons from authorized dealers. Due to the size of our company and staff, we don't always catch and report scams fast enough to protect everyone from them. Platforms such as Facebook usually take a couple days to take scam sites and advertisers completely down.

Some sites pose as us by having almost our name. REMINDER: Our only site with a catalog/store is northamericanarms.com. Customers cannot buy firearms from that site, only accessories. Any site that asks you to send cash is not us. Any site that says you can buy directly from us as a customer is not us. We sell to distributors, and our customers can buy from dealers.

Some Facebook/Instagram pages pose as us by having our same name/profile picture. If you see something you think might be a scam, make sure you look into the page. If it has been up for only a few days and doesn't have any old posts, that's a good indicator that it is a site posing as us.

Rest assured that we do all we can to keep you safe, but legal/spam reporting processes can take a while sometimes.

Stay safe out there, we appreciate you all!

Rachel Brighton
Marketing Manager, North American Arms

Uncle_Lee

God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

OLD and GRUMPY

Thanks, This should be posted up top. Don't know how many make it all the way down the page to FAQs.
Death before Decaf !!!!!

Uncle_Lee

Quote from: OLD and GRUMPY on October-31-23 05:10
Thanks, This should be posted up top. Don't know how many make it all the way down the page to FAQs.

:) I get to the bottom. I even check under the rug. :)
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

MR_22

Quote from: uncle_lee on October-31-23 07:10
Quote from: OLD and GRUMPY on October-31-23 05:10

:) I get to the bottom. I even check under the rug. :)

Scammers SUCK!

If there's an orange target symbol anywhere on the left-hand side on the topics page, I check it! ;)