Low Serial # Sidewinder For Sale

Started by naafanatic, March-03-13 16:03

Previous topic - Next topic

naafanatic

I just listed one of my sidewinders on gunbroker.  Wanted to let everyone here know.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=331500393

Kentucky Kevin

Thanks for the link, Ive told myself I don't need anymore guns that already do what the others that I have do, but that has never stopped me before, and probably won't this time. Hopefully I'll wait untill the prices become regulare and I can buy it from Bubba cause he needs to buy some beer.
Jesus loves YOU all of you
"Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants – but debt is the money of slaves."

Bigbird48

Holy smoke I wonder what I could get for my EB 116

flatnose

Well, I don't feel so bad paying $439 for mine with both cylinders, even though the serial # is just over 500.

Bigbird48

Gun Broker what an FN joke that place is, wouldn't even let me look with out an account then wanted a dollar fee to activate. What a Joke no thanks
:P

theysayimnotme

My information on GB is way obsolete. I wanted to update at least my E-mail address. $1.00 just to do that. When pigs fly! I found out when I was trying to bid on that Earl & wasn't getting any replies from the seller.

Bigbird48

I think before listing anywhere we should try here first we have a place to sell stuff why not use it.

bigwheel

Well glad yall come up with some scoop on that place. I was right on the verge on trusting it a bit. Good lesson..things which sound too good be true are. I learnt that lesson many moons ago. The Warden still falls for it 24-7. Always trying to drag innocent bystanders to hear the time share spiel. Is there perhaps no rest for the wicked?

TwoGunJayne

I'd bought a little of of GB before, you guys are saying the place has gone to the dogs?

Uncle_Lee

Oh yes, don't go bid on anything on Gunbroker.

Less people to bid against me.  8)

I haven't got anything from there since December but I just tryed a bid and it went through.
I have 63 positive feedbacks on there (no negatives).
I see no problems.
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

Kentucky Kevin

I have been VERY HAPPY with ALL transactions there, except for the FFL crap
Jesus loves YOU all of you
"Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants – but debt is the money of slaves."

MR_22

I've been 95% pleased with GunBroker. It's a decent place to get a gun, despite what the liberals might think of it.

flatnose

I like GB. I just won a Guardian 32acp. with three holsters, two clips, all original papers and box, plus a box of Sellier and Bellot ammo for $325. Only fired six times, no problems. Where else could I have done that.

bigwheel

Seems a heckuva good deal. Congrats!

gofishr

8) My two cents in , I've got the best deals on Gunbroker and made my money back on guns I don't use .And I'm not saying U can't have to many guns just need a bigger  Gun safe.......  8)