Just keep waiting. Just keep waiting. Just keep waiting.

Started by DirtyHarryToo, January-29-18 08:01

Previous topic - Next topic

DirtyHarryToo

I didn't see a thread on page 1 that us nut jobs :o who are still waiting for a Ranger II can congregate in. Idk if its a blessing or a curse not geting a ranger II yet. On one hand I might get one with all the kinks ironed out, on the other hand I dont have a Ranger II. Anyone else checking their online banking every 4 hours hoping they get billed? Owell, just keep waiting. Just keep waiting. Just keep waiting.

Ruger

Hey Dirty . . . WELCOME to the forum.  Come back; don't just speak up occasionally, we need your opinions and rants!
Never Take anything Too Seriously . .Just Enough Will Do.

heyjoe

has anyone gotten a ranger 2 in the last few weeks?
It's too bad that our friends cant be here with us today

redhawk4

The EB models should all have shipped ages ago if production had run close to the expected 100 a week with half for EB buyers. It seems to me production is on hold because of the issues experienced by those already in receipt of Ranger II's.

As one of those experiencing problems, tough as it is to still be waiting, I'd rather wait a bit longer and get one that won't need to be returned for repair. I've bought a few guns over the years that have had issues and had to go in for repair and have always found it hard to retain the warm feelings I had initially, once problems hit on your first range visit. So while I'm naturally quite impatient, in many ways I'd rather still be waiting.
Old Enough to Know Better - Still Too Young to Care

I "Acted the Fool" so often in School they made me get an Equity Card

Uncle_Lee

Maybe they are getting new reamers for the chambers.
I hope so..
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

grayelky

First, Welcome!

I have gotten one of my 2. The second one was out for delivery, and got returned to NAA for an address correction. Since all of the admin folks were at Shot show, I'm guessing mine will get shipped out again this week. Oddly, I got a shipment from NAA the next day w/o issue. Nah, I didn't get aggravated, why would you ask?!
Guns are a lot like parachutes:

"If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again"

rogertc1

DIRTY. Did you order an Early Bird with us on the forum or go thru NAA?  Simply send an email to Jessica. She always answers.

DirtyHarryToo

Quote from: rogertc1 on January-31-18 02:01
DIRTY. Did you order an Early Bird with us on the forum or go thru NAA?  Simply send an email to Jessica. She always answers.

That nice lady doesn't need more emails asking about the EB Ranger II. If it ships, great. If not, I saved $500.

rogertc1

If you ordered this it  was done for us around this board last year.  Can't order an EB now as it is  after the fact.????   I f you ordered one, sent in a cc #, and FFL you would have been getting emails from Jessica.

David Culp

DirtyHarryToo

Quote from: rogertc1 on February-01-18 04:02
If you ordered this it  was done for us around this board last year.  Can't order an EB now as it is  after the fact.????   I f you ordered one, sent in a cc #, and FFL you would have been getting emails from Jessica.

November 3rd, 2017, I got the email saying I would receive an "EB Ranger II". I ordered it through the website. And I didn't know that a "Ranger" even existed till a couple months before.

DirtyHarryToo

ikoiko

hillbilly

I wasn't lucky enough to get an email for an EB. I'm really bummed. I went to the gun show and picked up a Kimber but the Ranger II is what I want.