my range experience with new grips

Started by linux_author, November-13-17 11:11

Previous topic - Next topic

linux_author

hey folks... well, maybe not new to you, but certainly to me... something of an eye-opener... just came back from the local indoor range across the street after trying out my new revisioncv grips on my NAA mini convertible...

what i found surprising was that my accuracy improved quite a bit w/CCI shorts over my last attempt! pretty happy with the new grips - i guess i'm less concentrating on the grip and more on the sight picture/target?

anyhow - having a lot of fun with my NAA mini...

btw, Home Depot sells two pair of really nice cylinder holders... Everbilt Clear Leg Tips (1002 376 127)... $2.19 for a pack of four..

:D

willie
on the 'plinking away another day' Gulf of Mexico

gsp1951

I'm thinking about trying a set of those grips. So far the NAA boot grips seem to work best for me. Thanks for the tip on the cylinder holders!

Warthog

Good, I too like the way the CVang grips feel in my hand and work at the range.  Good idea for the cylinder too.  Gonna go look for those.
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein

linux_author

tks, guys! btw, the clear tips at Homeless Despot are 7/8" and were $2.18, not $2.19

:)

willie
on the sunny and warm Gulf of Mexico

franco22

I have the Cvangs on my Black Widow and I too love them. I ordered a set of Thingmeister grips for one of my Sidewinders but I haven't gotten them yet. Great idea on the cylinder holders. By the way, welcome.

jennflip

Franko--you will love the  Thingmeister grips---sometimes you have to do a little fine tuning to get them to fit---no big deal---I have 3 on my pistols and will get one for my Ranger also----make these very shootable---cvangs are way too slick!!!1

MR_22

Quote from: linux_author on November-15-17 07:11
tks, guys! btw, the clear tips at Homeless Despot are 7/8" and were $2.18, not $2.19

:)

willie
on the sunny and warm Gulf of Mexico

Ooh, bargain!

BTW, I love going to Home Depot to buy parts for projects for which they were never intended. My dad taught me well how to jerry rig things (although we didn't call it that when I was growing up...).

Uncle_Lee

I've been telling everyone, for a solid grip use Cvang.

God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

RogueTS1

I've been telling everyone, for a solid grip use Secret Service Grips.  ;D
Wounds of the flesh a surgeon's skill may heal but wounded honour is only cured with steel.