NAA web page suggestion

Started by seaotter, November-19-17 10:11

Previous topic - Next topic

seaotter

I don't know if Sandy reads the posts on this forum, but, if he does, I would like to mention that picking accessories on the NAA webpage would be easier if they were depicted actually on the firearm. I am thinking about getting some different grips for my BW and 22 LR, but it is difficult for me to visualize what they would look like. Maybe I am just imagination impaired. Has anyone else had the same thought?

Warthog

Well, I seem to be able to see the product and know how it will be on the firearm.  I am sure though that others share your opinion but it doesn't make a difference for me.  I hope you get satisfaction, I think Sandy reads stuff on the forum so he will see this for you.
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein

Bigbird48

Try looking at Show us your NAA"s theres lots of pictures with guns and different grip also  just search NAA mini images Im sure you'll find what your looking for. if not just ask us to post a picture with desired gun and grips you want on it. Im sure some one has ir  and will post a picture for you  :D

Don73

+1 SeaOtter, I agree, pictures of the NAA guns with  accessories  being used, would be a plus.

gsp1951

I understand about wanting to see the accessories on the firearm. I've had good success just Googling the request, such as "stag grips for NAA black widow". ymmv

Espresso4blood

I agree—pictures would be helpful!

Ruger

Sandy is aware of the discussions we have, as evidenced here . . . . page 3 . . "It's the middle of the month . . . Rangers shipping soon" thread.

Never Take anything Too Seriously . .Just Enough Will Do.

David Culp

If there is something specific you want to see post it and I'd bet someone
On here has it and will post a pic for you

kc

Canoeal

I agree with seaotter. Pics help. In my business I can't survive without pictures...
"All it takes for evil to prevail, is for good men to do nothing."  Edmund Burke

seaotter

Wow! With canoes like that, who wouldn't want to see a picture of it! That looks good enough to frame and put on a wall. My Grammies are overcome with shame. Seriously, beautiful wooden canoes are an artistic masterpiece!

Ruger

Yeah, nice lines. . . it just looks quiet!
Never Take anything Too Seriously . .Just Enough Will Do.

Gog

Totally agree with OP. I know you can google things and ask for pictures here but it wouldn't be hard to at least show bigger pictures and all sides of the items (especially holsters). That should be easy to add on a webpage without spending too much time and money.