Pancake Holster for the Bug-Out

Started by Rick_Jorgenson, November-22-17 07:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick_Jorgenson

BigBird48 has loaned me his Bug-Out to build some holsters with until I get one of my own.

All it has cost me so far is a few lunches/snacks,  a custom-tooled belt that is about 9 feet long lol!!!, and some friendly conversation few times a week in my ordinarily boring shop. (he comes in to visit his Bug-Out & fondle it)

Here are a couple of Pancake Style done so far. 

I have some orders finishing up for Pocket holsters, I'll post those once they're  done.
Rick Jorgenson

smokeless joe

Very nice Rick. I may soon order one of those for my black widow.

Arts09

Nice looking holsters as always. Any orange thread in the shop?    ???

Uncle_Lee

Thank You Rick for the eye candy.
AHHHH
Most beautiful..
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

Warthog

Nice stuff, lets me see some of those threads too.  Here are the threads that Rick told me he has when I asked the same thing:

Forsythia (Gold, It looks good on the Chestnut color Leather)
Natural    (Wheat color, off white. Looks best on the Natural Oil Finish Holsters)
Hurricane Blue  (Looks great on Black leather, not other color leather, my opinion)
Zombie Green  (Looks great on Black, it's like a bright lime green)
Black    (well,  it's just Black)
Red   (It's pretty bright, I'll be doing some holsters for a customer with it and can show you photos in a week or so)
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein

Bj

grayelky

I have one of his pancakes for my Black Widow, and like it very much. You won't be sorry. Mine is black, with the blue thread. The colors are much more vibrant than the monitor (at least mine) can display.

Yeah, the Bug Out screams for orange thread!
Guns are a lot like parachutes:

"If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again"

Porschedog

Very nice! I also like the orange grips- too bad Hogue doesn't sell them separately.