What I Carry Together!

Started by Doc Holliday, January-09-18 05:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Doc Holliday

Part of my everyday carry!
Doc Holliday
All would be well and all would be well and all manner of things would be well.

Ruger

Not sure which one I am impressed with more . . . .
Never Take anything Too Seriously . .Just Enough Will Do.

smokeless joe

cbl51

Every day. The brown Camillus pocket knife is now property of my granddaughter after her last visit. But the small Victorinox classic, Leatherman squirt, and Fenix E01 are everyday pocket stuff with my mini.

Canoeal

Same as before...
"All it takes for evil to prevail, is for good men to do nothing."  Edmund Burke

Canoeal

Joe,  I have one of those Gerber tools too. They are great! Mine is in my day pack though not on my person.
"All it takes for evil to prevail, is for good men to do nothing."  Edmund Burke

smokeless joe

Quote from: Canoeal on January-09-18 22:01
Joem  i have one of those Gerber tools too. They are great! Mine is in my day pack though not on my person.
Yeah I get plenty of use out of my leatherman. Had one for many years and just started carrying it daily maybe a year ago. Since then I don't think I've gone a day without using it.

OldManJared

Smokeless joe, is that a Ragsdale holster? I have one and I love it. Was wondering how long you have been usin it?

Quote from: smokeless joe on January-09-18 06:01
Most days

RangerJim

Hey, Smokeless Joe ...  Which pocket holster is that for the Pug?  It looks nice and small.  I'm basically a slim-ish guy (5'11", 175 lbs.), so with relatively tight-fitting pants, I can't really do pocket holsters very well.  They just seem very printy and obvious in my pocket.  However, I'm always looking for a potential option--hence, my question to you ...   :)
So, making guns illegal will take them off the street?
Perfect!  We should probably make heroine and meth illegal, too!

pietro

.380 Browning M-1955 & a Police Spyderco

Be careful if you follow the masses - Sometimes the M is silent

Canoeal

Oh your is a leatherman...mine is a gerber...

smokeless joe

Quote from: OldManJared on January-10-18 07:01
Smokeless joe, is that a Ragsdale holster? I have one and I love it. Was wondering how long you have been usin it?

Quote from: smokeless joe on January-09-18 06:01
Most days
You would be correct OMJ it's a ragsdale. I've had it a couple years now.

Quote from: RangerJim on January-10-18 07:01
Hey, Smokeless Joe ...  Which pocket holster is that for the Pug?  It looks nice and small.  I'm basically a slim-ish guy (5'11", 175 lbs.), so with relatively tight-fitting pants, I can't really do pocket holsters very well.  They just seem very printy and obvious in my pocket.  However, I'm always looking for a potential option--hence, my question to you ...   :)

Ranger Jim it's a ragsdale holster. He makes them for the pug and the sidewinder. Very lightweight and low profile.

RangerJim

Thanks, Joe.  I may have to check them out, my-darn-self!   :)
So, making guns illegal will take them off the street?
Perfect!  We should probably make heroine and meth illegal, too!