WTS Naa Pug 22 mag - SOLD

Started by josp, November-06-18 13:11

Previous topic - Next topic

josp

I have a used 22 mag Pug for sale. Night sight on the front, some scratches on the cylinder from carry. Comes with original grips and wood Cvang grips, two pocket holsters, one leather and one kydex. Sorry, no factory box. I'm the second owner. In SWPA, but will ship to your FFL of choice. Asking $SOLD. Will add pics after work.

Adk.IBO

Still working? ;) Looking for pics...
Luke 23:34

josp

pics showing on my end. How about now?

catbird

I don't see any pics either.

billmeek

You are still a "Probational user" at 13 posts.  Once you get past 15, the pictures will show on any future posts.
Bill

I won't carry a laser device... unless it has stun, kill, and disintegrate settings.

1858Fan

Quote from: josp on November-07-18 12:11
pics showing on my end. How about now?

If you go do 2 more posts in the testing forum or something then you'll be at 15 and you can remove the pictures and reattach the pictures and they will show without having to wait for a moderator to approve them.

josp

Thanks for the suggestion. I did try that but the pic still says awaiting approval from admin.

I can email pics to anyone interested

billmeek

You can edit the prior post, delete the pictures, and reattach them.  Or just create a new post with the picture attachments.
Bill

I won't carry a laser device... unless it has stun, kill, and disintegrate settings.

Warthog

Looks good to me josp, I would snap this up in a NY Second but I am broke.  I am sure someone will buy it from you when they see it.

Good Luck with the SALE!
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein

Bigbird48

well I don't see your location if your close to NH or close to Phoenix let me know I'm interested

Warthog

He posted his location, PA, Southwest PA.
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein

josp

Black Friday Sale!,

Today only - $250 shipped!!

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving

grayelky

My son is interested. I will send his contact info in a private message
Guns are a lot like parachutes:

"If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again"

Warthog

Quote from: grayelky on November-29-18 11:11
My son is interested. I will send his contact info in a private message

So, is it sold?  Not that I can afford it but I do want to know. 8)
-Albert Einstein

josp

grayelky

I was able to buy this from josp. The Pug is as described, with no regrets on my part. He was easy to deal with and understanding on my laps of memory. I would not hesitate to buy from him again!
Guns are a lot like parachutes:

"If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again"