Best selling NAA

Started by squeezle, June-11-18 10:06

Previous topic - Next topic

squeezle

What do you think is the best selling NAA mini of all time, and what do you think the best selling mini is today?
It may be small but as long as it's loaded ,pointed in the right direction, and goes bang, I'm happy :)

Ruger

Best selling - as in volume sold by NAA itself, or by the genreal population; or by value when it hits the market?

I would suspect the standard 22LR original; but by far, when it comes to price, it has to be the Ranger I on the resale market.
Never Take anything Too Seriously . .Just Enough Will Do.

squeezle

Best selling of all time by NAA and best selling in popularity by the buying public today.
It may be small but as long as it's loaded ,pointed in the right direction, and goes bang, I'm happy :)

Uncle_Lee

Quote from: Ruger on June-11-18 11:06
Best selling - as in volume sold by NAA itself, or by the genreal population; or by value when it hits the market?

I would suspect the standard 22LR original; but by far, when it comes to price, it has to be the Ranger I on the resale market.

Did you see the last ones on GunBroker?
Makes me set and think a little.
The time WILL come.

https://www.gunbroker.com/All/Completed%2FBCI.aspx?Keywords=%09North+American+Arms+NAA+Ranger+1st+Edition+%24.01+NR+&Timeframe=1&kwop=2&Sort=1
God, Country, & Flag

LET'S GO BRANDON ( he is gone to the beach )

Warthog

Ask NAA, they are sure to know and are probably willing to say.
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."
-Albert Einstein

Canoeal

IDK...too many good choices...
"All it takes for evil to prevail, is for good men to do nothing."  Edmund Burke

grayelky

My guess would be the standard mini w/ 1 5/8 barrel, or maybe w/ 1 1/8 barrel.
Guns are a lot like parachutes:

"If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again"

theysayimnotme

Since the ones they chose to sell in the DPRK are the 1 1/8" barreled models that should indicate they probably outsell the 1 5/8" ones.

jlh48

The best selling NAA should be the  1 5/8 inch .22 Magnum Conversion with Long Rifle cylinder. I love mine and have carried it since 1996. That mini is by far the "best all around mini" for the price and options you have. The Magnum frame is not much bigger at all than the Long Rifle, yet the grip is just big enough to easily handle with ease. Going with the 1 5/8 inch barrel gives you better accuracy without making the pistol too big for the pocket. Having the Long Rifle Cylinder allows you to shoot short, longs and long rifles to practice or carry. Also the gun still fits perfectly in the pocket and takes up basically no more room than the long rifle version. It always amazes me to think that people buy a long rifle because its easier to carry? The Magnum is no different but gives you such a better grip. Also when people buy a Magnum without the Long Rifle Conversion cylinder? Why would you not??!! Its only a few dollars more and allows the pistol to shoot all types of .22 rounds! Too each their own of course! lol :-)  I bet this model is their best selling over the years...would be interesting to hear from NAA about sales over the years! :-)