Old Style NAA Zipper Pouches SOLD

Started by adp3, December-17-20 18:12

Previous topic - Next topic

adp3

SOLD to copfish

I have two of the Old Style NAA Vinyl Zipper Pouches with the Lock built in to the zipper for sale. They are both in Great Condition with No Damage, Flaws, or Issues. Great for secure storage or to go with your older mini to complete the package. These came with the .22 Short, .22 LR, and .22 Mag original minis. They will fit them and the Pug. There may be others that fit but I can't guarantee it. I don't think they'll fit a Black Widow, and definitely not an 1860.
Long-time (all the way back to the original mini forum) member with 174 A+ Rating on gunbroker and 100% Ebay rating with 717 inputs on Ebay as carolinakudzu.  US Sales Only. $17 Each SHIPPED or $30 SHIPPED for the pair. Please post an "I'll Take It" here and follow up with a PM.
Payment via Paypal F/F Option or USPS Money Order. If you just want one tell me whether you want the top one in the pic or the bottom one. The mini is not for sale. It's just in the pic so you can see the fit.

Thanks For Looking,
ADP3

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt,"
-Mark Twain

copfish

Retired lawdog and wildland  firefighter.