holsters for sale

Started by ephraim, April-11-13 09:04

Previous topic - Next topic

ephraim

I am offering for sale two naa minimag  HOLSTERS                                                                                                                                                             One is a P. Joe basket weave belt holster which I lined with mole skin. If you don't like the moleskin it can be removed, but I think it pampers the gun. Asking $ 30. shipped to you.
The other is a Desantis pocket holster, which are listed on the naa site. Asking $30. shipped to you.
Both are as new
I recently acquired a EB sidewinder, and sold my mini mag, and found the SW does not fit these holsters. I don't have any revolvers now that fit these holsters
Please see pictures

ephraim

Basketweave belt holster GONE !
Desantis pocket holster still available for $30. including shipping. They sell new for $35. plus $7. shipping, totaling $42., So for $30. shipped, this is a savings of $12. , and it is new/unused.

thanks

flatnose

Is this for the standard frame model or the magnum frame? I just ordered a holster fromm NAA for the magnum frame (sidewinder). Hope it fits.

ephraim

Quote from: flatnose on April-17-13 05:04
Is this for the standard frame model or the magnum frame? I just ordered a holster fromm NAA for the magnum frame (sidewinder). Hope it fits.
This is for the magnum frame. On the naa site it specifies which is for the magnum and long rifle. I suppose if you got the wrong one they would swap it with you.
Nice holsters.

flatnose

I learned the hard way that sidewinders don't fit the magnum holsters. Sent it back for refund. Asked customer service to post such on website so we don't have to go thru this.

ephraim

Reducing price of DeSantis pocket holster (picture above) to $25. shipped .This holster fits the magnum frame mini revolver, 1 /1/8 & 1 5/8" barrel. It has pouch for extra 5 rounds of ammo.  As stated before, does not fit Sidwinder.  Final price. Nice new/unused .
thanks