Grips worthy of new NAA model

Started by 45flint, March-07-12 05:03

Previous topic - Next topic

45flint

I have fossil ivory made an awesome grip but it was stabilized   Fossil is a bad term fossil ivory is just frozen ivory of mammoths etc.   not fossilized as in not stone.   Still organic.   Awesome stuff the best material for grips

45flint

May put this on hold I can see taking this grip right up to the new sidewinder's cylinder shields and making it one clean sweep down the grip.   May really enhance the new sidewinder profile which is a departure from all their other guns.  Downside it could not ne used on my other guns.

ducati

I hope I can post this picture. My BW has a line that goes all around the barrel. It is like the barrel is 2 pieces. Is this normal?

zippovarga

That is where the barrel meets the frame. You've posted this within another post. No big deal really. It just won't get the typical number of replies. To post a new thread in any of the categories, scroll to the very bottom of the list of topics and you will see where you can select to start a new thread.  

Welcome to the Forum!!!

phillip

Hello everyone. I am new here and have some questions.

I went to the gun shop this week to buy a 22 Mag NAA with the Plastic Folding Grip. After a lot of searching they found one. I was also looking for an extra 22 long rifle barrel included with the gun. They could only find the extra cylinder with the NAA Wasp which is a great looking pistol.  

My question is, does the gun hide completly with the Folding Grip or does the hammer show when carried in a front pocket? The other question is have the hammer problems been resolved with the Wasp.

I appreciate any suggestion you have.

glenn

My hammer doesn't show with the folder.   Just the curved back end of the grip & the grip frame.  Looks sorta like a folding clipped knife.

~G
Proud Untermenschen of the NWO

grayelky

Phillip-

First, Welcome to the forum!

There have only been a couple of reported instances of the hammer on the Wasp breaking, and of course, NAA swapped all of them out. If you go back and read, there are those on here who would have you believe if the Wasp' hammer ever dropped on a chamber, it would break and be useless. If you were to have an issue, NAA has reportedly given the owner the option of having a solid hammer installed. I have well over 100 rounds through mine, and I have had zero problems. Granted, I do not shoot mine as much as some do, but still, the number of problems versus the number of guns on the market and the problems predicted by the nay-sayers, are vastly different.

I do not care for the clip grip, so I can be of no help to you. You have succumbed to the same malady that befalls just about everyone: You saw a link that said "Start New Thread", so you did. This is actually within another thread. If you go back to the main page, and go alllllllll the wayyyyyyyyy down to the bottom of the page, you will see another "Start New Thread" link. That one will get your thread on the main "topics" page, where more members will see it, and you will get a much better response.
Guns are a lot like parachutes:

"If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again"

phillip

Grayelky, thanks so much for helping someone new. I looked and looked for somewhere to post my msg but ended up in the wrong place. I have now started a post in the proper place.  

Thanks for the information.