Any "Oldtimers" Here Who Bought Their NAA Mini Before 1978?

Started by gebe, April-27-12 17:04

Previous topic - Next topic

hawn

I got my Black Widow about that time.

She has never given me any problems.

Where ever I go, she's with me.

Looks good in what ever she wears. Designer wood or Chong's acrylics. Just can't make up my mind.

She's a good ole gal. One look at her can adjust your attitude.

She's definitely a "KEEPER"

FrRichard

My MODEL NAA22-LR  serial # B23997 was manufactured in the spring of 1972 in Newbury Park, Calif.  I purchased it some time between 1972 and 1975.  In 2012 I bought it a laser site so it would not feel unloved.  Now I need to make it a new holster that fits the laser as well.  To keep it company, I got it a sibling this year, a MiniMaster conversion.  ( A priest in our community, Franciscan servants of  God's Grace, lives in the mountains of Virginia, and has trouble with poisonous snakes - the MM with shot shells is an ideal answer to the problem.)  

With my $240.81/month pension and my Social Security, it will take a long time before I can afford much of a collection.  Thirty years ago all my firearms were  stolen.  With all the work I did on them, I could never replace them, but I can still do my own trigger work if I can find my casehardening compound.

God bless,

Fr. Richard
God bless,
Fr. Richard

limapapa40

I didn't get my first mini until 2 years ago, but I found out it was made in July, 1979. I bought it from the guy who bought it new.